9.

"ANNNDD OF GO THE LIONS WITH JOHNSON ON THE LEAD. Oop WATCHOUT FOR THAT BLUDGER ANGELINA. OHHH AND SHE ALMOST FELL. NOW MARS LUPIN TAKING THE QUAFFLE. A FIESTY ONE SHE IS" Lee yelled through the microphone to the audience.

I had the quaffle in my hands and was heading straight to the rings as Roger Davies tried to take it from me so I passed it to Alicia who threw successfully the quaffle into the hole.

"AND GRYFFINDOR SCOOOOOOOOOORES!!! ALICIA SPINNET MADE ITTT. GOOD ONE GIRL! GRYFFINDOR IS AHEAD THE RAVENS WITH 20 POINTS"

The gryffindor house cheered and Alicia gave me an high five as the next round started.

"AND OF WE GO ONCE AGAIN THE SEEKERS ARE STILL IN THE LOOK FOR THE SNITCH. GO GET IT POTTER SMACH THE GIRL IF YOU HAVE TOO"

"Mr Jordan!" Mcgonagall tiny voice could be heard in the background of the micro.

Jeremy had now the possession of the ball. I was right behind him to make sure he didn't score and trying to get the quaffle out of his hand. A bludger was once again in the looking for me but Fred quickly beat him making it go faster in the other direction.

I was now standing right next to Jeremy. Winking at him and licking my lips in an attempt of distraction, I forcefully took the ball and flew to the other side of the pitch. Some things really made me my father's daughter.

"THAT'S MY GIRL COME ON" Oliver yelled behind me as I speedily passed another chaser. After some maneuvers I finally made a goal winning the team 10 more points.

"ANOTHER GOAL TO THE LIONS!! THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE. MARS LUPIN SCORED ANOTHER GOAL. SHE'S FEISTY I TOLD YOU. AND IT LOOKS LIKE POTTER AND CHANG HAVE SIGHTED THE SNITCH. GO HARRY I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S YOUR GILFRIEND JUST WIN THE GAME FOR FU- BLOODY HELL"

"Mr Jordan! Watch your language! I'm warning you!"

Another quaffle was on the air again. And in some more minutes ravenclaw scored.

"AND RAVENCLAW MADE ANOTHER GOAL FROM BURROW THIS TIME! YOU TWO GINGER GIRAFFES BETTER START AIMING MORE BLUDGERS ARE YOU HEARING ME?"

Mcgonagall could be heard once again complaining to him as he yelled at the twins. Some more minutes passed and I managed to score some more goals. Harry tried to not hurt Cho and succeeded at it. But he still grabbed the little flying ball and gryffindor won the game as he was still faster then her.

We flew to the ground everyone cheering. Oliver ran to me and pulled me in a hug, my feet not touching the ground.

"That's how you do it! I told you we would keep those stupid birds in their cages!" As he put me to the ground I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me cheering. I noticed red hair on the person's head out of the corner of my eye. The chance of being Fred made me blush but after putting me on the ground I quickly turned around to see George standing there. Fred was a couple of steps beside him cheering with Harry.

"You did it Harry!Congratulations!" I told him approaching him with a hug.

"Yeah well we couldn't have done it without you" He said back to me.

"Yeah you were amazing Mars" Fred agreed beside him.

"Thanks" I smiled at him awkwardly. We were in talking manners yes, but since he hadn't apologised till that moment so things were a little awkward between us.

"Let's go, I need to get out of this bag of sweat" I said to the team breaking the situation. As we walked back again to the changeroom, Fred pushed me to the side asking me if we could talk.

"Yeah let me just take a shower please"

"Okay"

After a warm shower and relaxed muscles I got on my normal clothes and started to leave, I made sure to enjoy my time in the water, so everyone had left the room already or so I thought.