11. 1978

I sat on a table, opening the diary again, hoping to find more information about the man to make it more easy for me to find him. Hogwarts had been always a very famous school so it would be hard to find him with so many students, but I had to try. I didn't know if it was pure curiosity or just my instinct telling me that I had to.

15 June 1975

Working for him is one of the most powefull feelings of all. All of the things that we are doing it's just for the sake of the wizarding world. A purified world is all that he wants and we are just cleaning it. My wife as kept me close, although between us it is still a cold wall of ice. I've caught her speaking of him in a way she hasn't spoke about anyone not even me. Of course we all like him but not in the way that she does.

He wrote almost every week or so. But I skipped pages hoping to find more important things than he complaining about her, or talking about the honor that his work gave him and his family.

4 March 1978

I'm going crazy. She in all these years as never looked at me like she looks at him. She's going crazy. I gave my life to him all of we have so I can't hate him, never. But she.. she thinks it's all about them two.

14 March 1978

I have to do it. I can't keep myself. All of this frustration eating me from the inside. All of this years I've managed it myself but now if I can't have her between my legs I have to have another even if it's not her. I'll just imagine it is. I don't care anymore the woman will die anyways so she can't live and tell the story.

15 March 1978

My brother and I were sent to one more attack today and I did it. All of the pleasure finally filling me. The woman screamed but I didn't care. I fucked her so hard I think I almost broke her. And then after leaving her on the floor lifeless I left. Her life was already ending anyways. This sure wasn't going to be the last time.

I couldn't believe in what I had read. He was a fucking rappist. I almost cried just thinking about the scenario. This man was one of the cruelest I'd ever seen. Okay your wife didn't like you but you hadn't to have done that. It's just disgusting. This man wasn't a part of the order for sure, my father would never trust a man like this. I thought to myself.

I shut the book not even being able to read it anymore after that. I hadn't found much more information about him. And I was sure that the yearbook didn't have a criminal record.

I began searching through the shelves. Rooming every corridor possible. I thought about asking madam Pince but she was never helpful when it came to searching books. She believed to be their guardian and that they shouldn't be touched.

I began to be closer to the section I was looking for. I saw the books with the hogwarts staff so the student yearbooks should've been close. Looking to the shelves I suddently felt a presence watching me. It was the same of the other day for sure and all of the times I was alone in the library I had felt it.

I was getting ready to chase it when Madam Pince appeared and warned me that the library was closing. I tried to convince her to stay for a little more minutes but she didn't buy it. I wasn't giving up. I had put in my mind that I had to know who he was.

I ran through the hallways knowing that that was at least one person that would know more information than a yearbook. My dad. I knocked on the door of his office and he let me in. I wasn't the only one skipping dinner after all.

"Hello darling how are you?"he asked referring to the incident of earlier.

"I'm fine dad. Just don't make talk about it, please"