5. Broken nose

I didn't sleep much that night and the time I did I had to thank to the twins for calming me down. I woke up, the sun trying to pass through the curtains,and thought about the past days. I just wanted a normal life for once, as a teenage girl with only lovers to worry about. The sheets wrapped my body comfortably and little breaths could be heard from the girl's beds.

Someone entered the room loudly screaming my name, telling me to get up. Fred and George of course, who else could it be.

The girls started to complain, as before the twins entered they were still sleeping.

"How did you get Fred to wake up so early?" I asked as if still sleeping, shoving my hair out of my face, turning to George.

"I have my ways"

The boys were very different from eachother if you got to know them, they were much more than a couple of twins, they were their own person and if there was something that could make you distinguish them were their sleeping hours.

"Come on get up we have more pranking to do" Fred said ignoring his brother's sayings.

"Yeah yeah go on I'll catch up with you" I tried to lay in bed again, grabbing the covers and covering my nose in linen again. Fred although, made sure that if he wasn't getting his sleep that meant that I wouldn't get any either. Leaving my head in his vision again he rambled about it.

"Hey I didn't woke up this early just for you to stay in bed"

"It's not my fault. You should be telling that to George"

Suddently from the other side of the room, Angelina got up from her bed, furiously grabbed the boy's shoulders and yelled them out of the room. Looking at me in anger and sleepness she said nothing, and putting her sleeping mask above her eyes again her body fell in a system of deep breaths again.

"We'll wait for you downstairs" they whispered outside of the door before their feet were heard walking down the stairs once more.

I sighted, got dressed in tiredness and picked my bag with the books I needed for the day heading downstairs. Placing my hand on the handle I stoped to catch up with my thoughts. I realized that I still didn't had news from Remus. He hadn't said anything more since the last time I saw him. If dad was well, if he was with him, or if both of them were in big trouble. My anxious mind leaned to the last option. I started running, passing a confused couple of gingers that were still waiting for me, sitting in the big couch of the common room.

"I'll be right back" I yelled at them, not looking back, not minding the fat lady of the portrait that had gave me a good morning as she always did.

Running to my his office I hurried to open the door. And in a 'Alohomora' he wasn't there. I ran through the hallways once again starting to think the worst things as I made my way to find Harry. Maybe he went there sooner, maybe he saw him already, maybe all could be fine.

I saw him sitting with Ron in the Great Hall eating the breakfast that ocupied all four tables.

"Bloody hell Mars!!" Ron exclaimed as I had scared him with my hurried pace. But I ignored and looked at Harry expectantly for words of reassurance.

"He wasn't in his office. Have you had news?"

"I also went there earlier and nothing" I sighted worried of what could have happened. Maybe I was just overthinking, Harry's eyes told me that even though he was just as worried as me.

"What is it with you?" Ron started talking.

"You've been acting strangely since last night" Ron didn't know what was happening, perhaps Harry hadn't told him. Even though he was his best friend, we couldn't risk the truth to be spilled, who knows what could've happen. The ministry could be wild, they'd sent us to Azkaban if that was possible.