14. Lítost

I felt like I couldn't breathe even tho I tried. I couldn't move either, I was trapped in an invisible box and the dark surrounded me. The wind became stronger and black birds started flying around me trying to enter the box. Their beaks hitting it and their wings beating strong making my anxiety higher as I tried to catch the nonexistent air.

The birds flew away as a crowd of people became closer. I couldn't see their faces only the familiar female one that always appeared. Her dark curly hair moved gently with the wind and an evil smile grew on her face. "Hello sweetheart are you ready to play again?" she asked not waiting for an answer. The other figures just watched as I saw my friends walking towards her. Fred, George, Lee, Harry, Hermione... All there.

The twins walked towards her like they were being forced to walk. They looked at me with fear in their eyes. My hands smacked the invisible wall that separated us, making them bleed. All of them turned to me with tears on their eyes and started screaming my name asking for help. "Mars help me! Please!" They pleaded.

The blood from my hands was now staining the air as I continuously tried to break it, I couldn't even scream or protest. A knife appeared on Bellatrix's hands and she began stabbing them, they looked at me with void in their eyes as the others continued to scream my name. Their blood had stained the outside of the box and I was now on the floor looking at them like my life was just taken away.

I gasped for air and began sobbing against my pillow. I tried to calm my sobs as I got out of the room and ran to the bathroom. I closed the door and as my knees fell to the ground I sobbed harder in my hands trying to muffle the sound. I cried so desperately my nails were now digging into my hair trying to calm myself down.

It felt so real. All of it. I felt like I was there. I just wanted a normal life, I just wanted that my life was just as I had imagined before coming to Hogwarts. Just a normal student that had great friends and nothing to worry about besides grades a no Bellatrix tormenting me. I stopped crying finally and washed my face. Even tho I knew it was a dream I had to go see if they were okay.

I walked the steps to the boys dorm and slowly opened the door just to see them snoring peacefully emerging in a deep sleep. I closed the door again and walked to the common room. I was too much awake and scared to go to bed again so I sat down on the floor watching the fire that illuminated the room.

Lee's POV

I was in a light sleep when I suddently woke up to the door opening slowly. The weak light from outside reached my face and I recognized Mars standing there. I looked at her but she didn't notice. She was looking at Fred and she seemed scared but also sad.

When she turned around and closed the door behind her I quickly threw my pillow at him, but of course not waking him up, he was too much of a deep sleeper for that. A train could even pass beside him and he wouldn't flinch. I sighted and walked to his bed shaking him violently.

"Fred wake up!" He just groaned back "Fred wake the fuck up! What did you do to her?!"

"Her who?" he finally spoke forcefully.

"Mars for Merlin's sake! What did you do to her?!" He quickly looked at me standing himself on his elbow.

"I did nothing! Why what happened?"

"She came here, gave us a scared look and went out again. I swear if you did anything to her..." I didn't need to say anything else, he got out of bed almost tripping before reaching the door.

Mars's POV

Small tears ran on my cheeks as I relieved the scenario in my head. The fire light shined on my face when I heard my name being called from the top of the stairs. I turned around and saw Fred approaching me with a concerned but sleepy look on his eyes that roomed the tears on my face.