42-Risk.

"Remember the human I was guardian?" Chan asked as he handed Jisung a bunch of papers and walked to his desk.

"Yeah?" Jisung nodded and looked down at the papers in confusion.

"These are his information, you have to temporarily guard him since they still didn't find another guardian angel for him," Chan explained, he grabbed a stack of papers and placed it in front of him on the desk as he started rifling through them  " Last time I spoke to him he was being threatened by Azazel. I've been too busy to check up on him so I don't know what's going on with him so if you're free now you should pay him a visit"

"But today is your only free day," Jisung pouted  "I thought we would hang out and spend some time together "

"I'm sorry sung, I'm so tired and I still have work to do" Chan replied, his eyes still fixed on his papers.

Jisung shifted uncomfortably, not knowing what to do. He hated how the older wasn't paying him any attention, he didn't even look at him once ever since he walked into the room and he hated himself even more for expecting to spend some time with him.

Chan was busy for the past weeks so they barely met or talked and whenever they did it was in front of others so Jisung was eagerly waiting for this day, thinking that Chan would spend it with him but instead he was asked to leave.

"Okay," Jisung said, unable to find anything else to say. He stood there for a few seconds hoping that the older would change his mind but he didn't even bother to say anything back so he just dragged himself out of the room.

It's whatever he's just busy don't take it too deeply, Jisung told himself and took a deep breath before he teleported himself to the hospital where the human seems to be. He looked down at the papers to make sure that it was the right room and was about to enter when he felt another presence near him.

"Where do you think you're going, angel?" A voice said making Jisung turn around to meet icy blue eyes. 

These eyes shouldn't belong to a demon, he thought as he backed away and scanned the guy in front of him from head to toe.

"Let me guess, " He started as he crossed his arms against his chest  "Cerberus? The dog with a bunch of heads that should be guarding the gates of hell?"

"Good guess but you didn't answer my question," Cerberus said flatly.

"I'm a guardian angel I can go wherever I want" Jisung shrugged "However, you? You're a guard dog, so what are you doing here? Did you get lost?"

"I am guarding " Cerberus mimicked Jisung's shrug and pointed with his head at the door next to them.

"You're guarding this human? What the hell is going on in hell- wait that sentence sounded weird-" Jisung said, cringing at his own phrase then shook his head  "Anyways, do y'all have nothing better to do than roam around? Just let me talk to this guy for a second and I'll be gone"

"No," Cerberus spat as he looked down at the angel who was fuming now.

"What do you mean no? Who are you to tell me no? " Jisung yelled and he was about to push the demon away when the door suddenly opened.

"Excuse me but y'all are pretty loud and I'm trying to sleep," Felix muttered as he rubbed his eyes and looked at the two strangers who were arguing in front of his room and gasped when he realized who they were "What? squirrel guy and forest guy? What are you two doing here?"

"Well I wanted to talk to you but Mr guard dog over here didn't let me in," Jisung replied with a shrug and pointed with his finger at the demon next to him.