22-Run.

"Mom?" Seungmin said as he pressed his phone against his ear.

"Yeah?" His mother answered.

"I have a question" Seungmin said "How dangerous is Azazel?"

"Why do you keep asking about him seungmin? Are you hiding something from us?"

"W-what? Of course not!" Seungmin laughed nervously " I'm just curious"

"All demons are dangerous he's just stronger" His mother sighed "I told you that no one knows much about him, hunters gave up on him"

"You didn't tell me about that, why did they give up?"

"He's impossible to catch, he's way too fast and strong compared to us"

"Ah okay thank you mom! I'm going to my friend's house so I might come back home late" Seungmin said before hanging up not even waiting for his mom to reply and started running towards felix's house. It only took him few minutes to get there and he immediately started knocking on the front door.

"Calm your ass " Minho yelled as run to the door openning it and smiled when he saw his brother's friend  "Oh hey seungmin, are you looking for felix?"

"Yeah is he in his room?" Seungmin asked as he looked behind minho.

"Yup, follow me" Minho said to the younger who just nodded and followed behind quietly, they were both walking upstairs when they heard a cry from felix's room.

"What was that?" Seungmin asked as he looked at minho.

"He probably just fell down from his bed" Minho chuckled "Felix is so clumsy "

"Ah " Seungmin simply said and waited as minho opened Felix's door.

"Felix you okay bro?" Minho asked as he walked inside the room "Why were you cry- is that blood?"

"Blood?" Seungnin shouted and ran inside the room, he was about to walk towards Felix when he noticed the guy that quickly pulled away from his friend and stood right in front of him, his yellow eyes looking straight into seungmin's.

Seungmin could feel his legs shaking and heart slamming against his chest, it was his first time seeing a demon and it's not just any demon but the prince of hell was right in front of him.

"Uh guys?" Minho asked as he looked at what the two boys are looking at and frowned "Is there something in there or what?"

"F-felix can you please g-get out?" Seungmin asked as he slowly started backing out of the room, dragging minho out as well.

"I-" Felix started but changbin cutt him off.

"Is this a hunter that I smell?" Changbin tilted his head as his eyes turned into slits from excitement
"Ooh I love hunters, they're so fun"

Oh shit, seungmin thought and looked at felix then back at the demon who was slowly walking towards him.

"H-hunter?" Felix asked as he looked between changbin and seungmin.

"It's n-not w-wha-" Seungmin started but changbin suddenly appeared in front of him a smirk on his face.

"Run" Changbin whispered against his ear.

Seungmin was paralyzed he couldn't even move a finger, he looked at changbin who was waiting for him to move and then at minho who was looking around him confused, seungmin took a deep breath as he looked at changbin again.

Should I run?

No I can't just run like that, I'm a hunter, I should fight back...

or maybe not, Seungmin thought as he watched his reflection in the yellow eyes and started taking small steps backwards.

"That's not running" Changbin shook his head and grabbed seungmin by his shirt's collar lifting him up and pushed him against the wall.

"Holy fucking shit" Minho screamed when he saw seungmin suddenly hit the wall, he was about to turn around and run out of the room but he tripped on his own foot and fell back landing on his butt instead.

Felix looked between his brother who was panicking and seungmin who was kicking and screaming trying to get away from changbin's hold. Like usual felix didn't know what to do, he was still shocked by the make out session that he and changbin just had and finding out that his friend is a hunter made it even worse.

"G-get off me you monster!" Seungmin screamed again snapping Felix out of his shock.

"Oh shit" Felix said as he finally jumped off his bed and ran towards changbin trying to get him off his friend "Please stop, stop you're hurting him!"

Seungmin's eyes widened when he saw felix hold changbin's arm and what shocked him even more was how changbin just sighed and let go of him making him fall on the floor hitting his head against the wall in the process.

"Is he your friend?" Changbin asked felix who nodded and kneeled down next to seungmin.

"Oh my god I-I'm so sorry minnie" Felix said as he tried to help seungmin up but the boy fainted the second he fell "Minnie wake up!"

"What are apologizing for? He should be the one apologizing" Changbin said looking at seungmin in disgust.

"Holy shit" Minho whispered still on the floor as he watched his brother talk alone  "Am I going insane or what?"

"Why would he apologize he didn't do anything you're the one who jumped on him!"

"He's a hunter, he should know better than to step into my house" Changbin shrugged "Get him the fuck out of here before I  kill him"

"How about you get the fuck out of here?" Felix snapped as he stood up and faced changbin who's yellow eyes suddenly turned to flames.

"Listen felix" He growled as he aggressively grabbed felix by the jaw forcing him to look at him directly "It's true that I can't fucking kill you but I can show you what's worse than death so you better watch the way you talk to me"

----------------------------------------

I'm really really really stressing out so much lately and my english keeps getting worse, so sorry if this is a mess sjjsjskdns