43-Revenge.

"Are you really a dog?" Felix frowned as he poked Cerberus's face for the tenth time trying to see if it was real skin or not "Damn so you can look like a normal human being but then boom you transform into a dog?"

"Only when I have to," Cerberus sighed and pushed Felix's hand away from his face "Why was that angel here? "

"I don't know, that guy isn't even my guardian angel, " Felix shrugged and walked back to his bed "Did Changbin ask you to watch over me?"

"Yeah but only for a few hours because I have to get back to hell," Cerberus replied and Felix nodded as he kept staring at the demon in front of him, his eyes trailing every inch of his body.

He was still shocked by the fact that this guy was the same monstrous dog he saw and he wanted to ask him to transform in front of him but he didn't know whether he was ready to witness the transformation of a demonic dog or not. Would it be like the transformation of a werewolf? Like in twilight? He thought and immediately shook his head to get the images out.

"Are you even a demon?" He blurted.

"Kind of but people don't refer to me as a demon, I'm more of a hellhound" Cerberus explained making Felix scowl.

"What is the difference between a hellhound and a demon?" He asked confused.

Felix has always believed in God but he was never curious enough to read about supernatural creatures or anything afterlife-related. He wasn't even sure that demons existed before but here he is now surrounded by hell creatures so he kind of regrets not learning about them earlier cause maybe if he did then he would've known what he should be doing and who he's dealing with.

"Yeah, hellhounds are the most feared creatures," Cerberus started " We guard the gates against everyone, whether it's humans, angels, or even demons. Whoever comes in the way of a hellhound will pay"

"Stronger than Changbin?" Felix frowned " I thought the princes of hell are the strongest creatures"

"I never said 'strongest' Felix, I said most feared," Cerberus rolled his eyes and crossed his arms against his chest "I'd say we're the third strongest creatures after the princes of hell and the knights of hell"

Lucifer, princes of hell, knights of hell, hellhounds... what's next? Felix mentally asked himself as he groaned loudly and kicked his bedsheets and pillows off his bed making Cerberus raise a questioning eyebrow at him.

"This whole hell shit is confusing me," Felix explained with another groan "Also when I was in hell last night I noticed the big mountains surrounding the castle. What's behind them?"

"The actual hell," Cerberus stated casually and Felix's eyes widened.

"So there's actually a fire pit behind the Mountains where everyone is burning?" He gasped.

"Yeah that's it, hell is just a castle and a fire pit," Cerberus agreed in a sarcastic tone as he shook his head " Hell is big Felix, the fire pit is just a small part of it, there's much more than that. I'll take you there if we get the chance."

"Let's go now!" Felix exclaimed and jumped out of his bed but the demon pushed him back in.

"I can't, Changbin will be here soon and I have to guard the gates"

"Why do you even guard the gates? Who would try to sneak into hell?" Felix scoffed.

"More like sneak out of hell," Cerberus corrected "Also some angels have tried to sneak in many times before"

"Really? Why?" Felix scowled.

"You don't know what's happening in hell, do you?" Cerberus muttered making the human in front of him scowl even harder.