34-Plan.

"Let's go" Changbin ordered as he grabbed Felix's arm making him stand up and before the human could even protest or say anything he found himself in the middle of his house's living room

What?  Felix blinked as he looked around him making sure that he was really in his home, Wow did I just teleport from hell to my house in a blink of an eye? 

"Felix?" A voice said making the blonde let out a surprised cry and jump around to face his mother who was looking at him confusingly "Why are you just standing there? Go eat your breakfast, you're going to be late for school!"

"S-school? I have school today?" Felix asked, putting a hand against his chest where his heart was still pounding out of control, Why do I keep forgetting that I go to school? 

"Hurry up, you know your brother hates waiting" His mother said as she shook her head and walked back to the kitchen.

Felix shut his eyes momentarily, holding himself from screaming and crying his heart out. He was tired, confused, frustrated and so done with life. At first, Felix took everything as a joke, he was never the kind of person who would take things seriously even when they're supposed to be serious. When he first found out that there was a ghost in his house, he was obviously scared but still, he didn't think it was that bad however things started getting even worse when he found out that it wasn't just a ghost but a demon who kills humans.

Felix was glad that he somehow convinced the demon not to kill his family but he still couldn't trust him and needed to find a way to get out of this house but lately, things started getting even more strange, the weird dreams he started having, the pain he feels in his body and most importantly the feeling that started to grow inside of him. He tried to deny it and forget about it but the more time he spent with the demon the harder it got for him to ignore it and that made everything even more complicated than it had already been for him. He knew he wasn't in love with the demon but he couldn't deny the fact that he was somehow attracted to him, was it because of the kisses they shared? He didn't know and he hated that.

I'm really going crazy, He laughed as he opened his eyes and shook his head, If anyone would've told me that my life would turn this way a few months ago I would've laughed at their face and called them crazy.

"Dumbass let's go!" Minho yelled and grabbed his brother's arm snapping him out of his thoughts and dragging him outside of the house and towards his car.

"I didn't even get ready!" Felix yelled back, trying to get out of his brother's hold.

"It's not my fault, Mom told you to get ready but you just stood in the living room" Minho said before he opened the passenger's seat door and forced his brother in and threw his backpack at him "Plus you're wearing your normal clothes so you're good to go"

"Fuck you" Felix sighed and leaned back in his seat, too tired to argue with his stubborn brother.

"You look like shit" Minho commented once he got in the car and started the engine "What's going on? Have you seen that demon again?"