5- Name.

"Demons are like obedient dogs, they come when they are called."

"I'm back" Felix yelled after closing the house's door and throwing his backpack on the floor.

He walked to the living room and found his parents watching the TV while Minho playing on his laptop, all three of them looked up at him and his mother gasped and ran towards him.

"Oh my god did you get sick? You look so pale!" She asked as she tried to touch his forehead but Felix moved away.

"Just tired. I'm going to my room, got a lot of homework to do " He said before running upstairs and into his room, he closed the door and was about to start taking his clothes off when he felt someone pull him and then push him on the wall.

"Welcome back," A voice said and Felix found himself looking at the yellow eyes again.

"Yeah, thanks but I have homework to do so can you please move?" Felix asked as he tried to push the guy away but he didn't budge an inch "I said-"

Felix stopped when he felt a hand on his neck choking him, and what made his heart beat even faster were the claws that were scratching his soft skin, he looked at the guy and noticed the flames that now appeared in his yellow eyes.

It's all in my head it's all in my head, Felix thought as he closed his eyes.

He suddenly felt the grip on his neck loosen up and when he opened his eyes no one was in front of him, he took deep breaths trying to calm down his breathing but he was suddenly pulled again but this time he got thrown on his bed with the guy on top of him.

"Boo! It didn't work " The guy smirked looking down at Felix, brushing his hair away from his face as he leaned down close to his ear his hot breath sending shivers down Felix's spine " Cause it's not in your head sweetheart"

And just like that he disappeared again leaving Felix on his bed looking at the ceiling and thinking whether he should jump out of the window and never come back to this house ever again or just act as if it didn't happen cause he might really be insane.

"Hey dude from my mind I have some questions!" Felix asked as he looked around the room.

"Yeah?" A voice said from behind him making him jump.

"Woah you really came out!" He said turning around and started laughing when he saw the guy there " Oh my lord I'm really going crazy"

Felix couldn't stop laughing no matter how much he tried, he would stop for a second, then look at the guy, and then he would burst into laughter again.

"S-so what's your n-name" Felix managed to say between laughs.

"Changbin" The guy said crossing his arms and looking at the younger who stopped laughing.

"And you're like a ghost?" Felix asked and changbin just nodded making him start laughing again almost choking on his own breath.

"Hold on I'm going to call 911" He spoke again as he tried to calm himself and grabbed his phone but stopped when he felt another presence behind him.

Is there another one? Felix thought as he saw Changbin's eyes wander to something behind him.

"What are you doing here?" Changbin asked and Felix was about to turn around and look at who he was talking to but his eyes suddenly got heavy and the last thing he knew he was falling on the bed.

When Felix woke up he found himself in his bed still with his school clothes, he frowned then jumped from his bed when he remembered what happened before he fell asleep and he shook his head.

No no, I was just hallucinating cause I didn't get enough sleep, he told himself and nodded in agreement at his own thoughts.

"Dumbfuck why are you standing there I've been calling you for years," Minho said as he walked into his brother's room " You've slept for 12 hours bro, move your ass and change I'll be waiting downstairs"

"Where are we going? " Felix asked, he didn't remember planning anything with his brother.

"Ikea duh, we gotta decorate that ugly basement"

"Oh yeah, give me five minutes," Felix said and waited for his brother to leave to get changed.

Felix took his hoodie off and was about to put on another one when he turned to the mirror and saw the bloody claw scratches on the side of his neck. He shook his head and then looked at the mirror again expecting it to disappear like it does in movies but it didn't. He just stared at his neck for a few seconds before he threw his new hoodie on and ran out of the house as fast as possible.

"Minho!" He yelled as he ran to the car and quickly got in and pointed it at his neck " Do you see this?"

"My lord, did you get attacked by a dog or what?" Minho asked as he examined his brother's neck.

"S-so" Felix started as he touched the cuts in his neck " I-it's r-real?"