6- Cross.

"May god have mercy on you, cause I won't"

"What are you doing here?" Changbin asked Hyunjin who was now standing behind Felix.

Felix was about to turn around but Changbin put him to sleep before he could move an inch, he watched the boy as he fell on his bed then looked back at Hyunjin.

"I said what are you doing here" Changbin growled as he walked towards the younger.

"What are YOU doing," Hyunjin said "Why were you so close to him?"

"Are you stalking me now? " Changbin grinned.

"N-no I'm not, why would I stalk you! " Hyunjin said not meaning to stutter but he hates it when the older looks at him with his flaming eyes "Yes I was"

Changbin just chuckled and pushed him against the wall, trapping him with his body.

"You missed me?" He smirked as he brushed his lips against Hyunjin's.

"Y-yeah" Hyunjin admitted and tried to connect their lips but Changbin quickly pulled away and grabbed him from his neck, choking him.

"But did I allow you to?" Changbin asked as he pulled the younger away from the wall just to throw him on the floor "You think you can just come here whenever you miss me?"

"I'm s-sorry" Hyunjin managed to say in a low voice.

"Fuck off and don't come back unless I tell you" Changbin ordered before vanishing, leaving Hyunjin on the floor.

The younger stood up and looked at the sleeping guy. He couldn't help but feel jealous, Is this why he's not visiting anymore? he thought then shook his head and decided to leave before the older comes back.

When changbin got back to the house he found Felix sitting in the middle of his room surrounded by salt.

"What are you doing?" Changbin laughed as he walked around the salt circle that Felix made.

"Stay away from me! I know you're real I'm not crazy or hallucinating!" Felix said as he held a cross in front of him.

"Oh no, please no" Changbin painfully screamed as he fell on his knees " Stop! Get it away from me!"

Felix was about to smile thinking his hours of research and watching supernatural didn't go to waste and actually helped him take down this ghost, but the yellow eyed guy suddenly teleported right in front of him and started laughing like a maniac.

"W-what?" Felix asked as he watched the guy lean down against the wall trying to catch his breath.

"First of all, you need blessed salt and this," He said as he snatched the cross from Felix's hands and snapped it in two "Doesn't do shit "

Changbin looked at Felix who was looking at the broken cross in shock. He found it funny how the guy is trying to fight back because no one ever did before.

After a few seconds Felix looked up and saw the yellow eyes still looking at him, he now knows whatever is in front of him is real and it was not just his mind playing tricks on him and that made him even more scared. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself and looked at the door and then at the guy again and ran out of the room as fast as he could.

"MOM! SAVE ME!" He screamed as he ran downstairs almost falling down the stairs.

"What's wrong?" His mother ran to him worried.

"I know this sound crazy but mom this house is-" Felix tried to talk but he suddenly stopped, he couldn't get himself to say anything and his eyes widened when he saw the guy suddenly appear behind his mother, he tried to scream but his mouth was completely shut down.

"This house is?" His mother asked confused.

"Very big wow" Felix's eyes widened even more when he felt his mouth move by itself, he looked at the guy who grinned at him before disappearing.

"Look Felix I have to go to work soon and I need to finish cooking before your father and brother get home so stop playing around!" His mother warned before walking back to the kitchen.

"Did he just mute me and talked in my place?" Felix asked as he stood there still not understanding what happened.

"Yeah," Changbin said as he appeared again and sat down on the couch, and mentioned to Felix to join him.

"Oh my god," Felix said eyeing the guy " I'm so done with you whatever the fuck you are! can't you just leave me alone?"

"You better watch your words" Changbin growled, the flames appearing in his eyes again.

"Or what?" Felix said forgetting that he was talking to a ghost and screamed when he suddenly found himself in the basement but instead of the basement he and his brother has just cleaned and decorated he found himself surrounded by dead bodies and blood everywhere.

Felix didn't know what was happening, his mind was hazy and he felt like he was burning. He looked up and saw Changbin walking between the dead bodies, black flames following behind him.

"Or you will end up like them," Changbin said but this time his voice was a mixture of two voices, his own voice, and another deep raspy voice, he then grabbed a girl's head by her hair holding it in front of Felix and smirked when he saw the terror in Felix's eyes "Like her"

"Felix what are you doing?" Minho said snapping Felix out of his trance.

Felix's eyes opened and he found himself on the ground in the middle of their basement, he looked at his brother and saw that there was someone by his side. He didn't even understand what has happened, a second ago Changbin was in front of him and he was surrounded by dead bodies but now he's back in his normal basement.

"Oh I must have fallen asleep haha" Felix said scratching his head out of embarrassment.

"Felix?" A familiar voice asked.

"Jacob! " Felix yelled when his eyes fell on his friend "What are you doing here?"

"Oh I didn't know you knew each other, this is my friend Sangyeon I invited him over and he wanted to bring his younger brother along who's your age so I thought you would like making new friends but seems like you two already are" Minho smiled as he started the TV " So what are we playing boys?"