9- Hell.

Felix slowly opened his eyes hoping that everything would be just a nightmare and sighed when he felt his soft bed sheets underneath him but his eyes widened when he looked up and saw a red ceiling instead of his white one, he jumped out of the ki...

Felix slowly opened his eyes hoping that everything would be just a nightmare and sighed when he felt his soft bed sheets underneath him but his eyes widened when he looked up and saw a red ceiling instead of his white one, he jumped out of the king sized bed and looked around him at the big room he was in and it definitely wasn't his.

"Morning sunshine," Changbin said startling him.

Felix turned around and saw changbin sitting on a chair, arms crossed and legs spread in front of him as he watched Felix amusement showing on his face.

"W-where am I?" Felix asked.

"My room, why? you don't like it?" Changbin grinned as he stood up and walked towards Felix.

"Y-your room?"

"Yeah," Changbin said as he pushed Felix back on the bed and climbed on top of him "But that's not why we're here for"

"What d-do you mean?" Felix asked, his heart beating even more because of how close changbin was.

"What are you and what are you doing to me?" Changbin asked burying his head inside of Felix's neck his mouth brushing against his soft skin "Why can't I kill you?"

Felix's eyes almost popped out when Changbin's hands were suddenly wrapped around his throat suffocating him.

"Why can't I fucking kill you?" Changbin growled, his hands tightened even more against the younger's neck "What's holding me from feeding on your pitiful soul"

"S-stop" Felix managed to say as he tried to take Changbin's hands off him and he suddenly stopped.

"Why can't I disobey you?" Changbin asked confusion forming on his face as he looked down at the younger "I'm supposed to be the one to drive you insane but I'm the one who's going insane"

"I-I don't understand"

"You have so much power on me," Changbin said and laughed at his own word "A mere human has power on the prince of fucking hell"

Changbin shook his head and pulled away. He sat back down on the chair and watched as Felix tried to steady his breathing.

"Let's make a deal"

"Y-you want me to make a deal with you? a d-demon?" Felix asked.

"Yeah?" Changbin said annoyance filling his voice.

"Look Changbin or Mr yellow eyes or whoever the fuck you are, I'm so tired and confused and I feel like I'm going to choke on my own breath because all you've been doing for the past days is choking me and driving me nuts," Felix said as he stood up "I Don't know what the fuck you really are and what you want from me but what I know is that I want you to get me out of here and leave me the shit alone"

"Wow" Changbin clapped and nodded in agreement "What a good speech but we don't have time for that so let's talk about our deal"

"Are you kidding me?" Felix snapped and regretted it when he saw Changbin's eyes turn into flames again.

"I'm holding myself from choking your soul out of your body" Changbin warned through gritted teeth.

"Didn't you just say that you couldn't do that? Look I'm tired of playing your ga-"

"I can't kill you but I know someone who can so if you want to go back home alive you better shut the fuck up and listen to me" Changbin cut him off.

"Okay, I'll listen," Felix said as he raised his arms in surrender.

"It's simple, don't tell anyone about this and you can go back to your home alive"

"That's it? Will you leave me alone then?" Felix asked.

"Leave the house and sell it to someone else and I will" Changbin replied making Felix frown.

"What do you mean? If you're not a ghost why are staying in that house? Can't you just leave it?"

"I can't " Changbin growled "Just do as I said"

"How am I supposed to convince my family into selling the house?"

"I don't know, that's your problem, not mine" Changbin shrugged.

"Why do you only mess with me? why don't my parents and Minho see you?" Felix asked.

"I start with the weakest" Changbin shrugged again.

"If I'm the weakest why didn't you kill me yet?" Felix grinned.

"I can't kill you but that doesn't mean I can't kill your fucking stupid family" Changbin grinned back as he tilted his head watching as fear speared across Felix's face "So, deal?"

"Okay," Felix nodded and watched as changbin stood up "What are you doing?"

"I can't make a deal unless I'm in my true form kid" Changbin sighed and closed his eyes.

"True form? Wha-" Felix asked and his jaw dropped when he saw the black flames that covered changbin, Felix backed away as he looked at the tall black shadow that stood in front of him.

Is this what demons look like? Felix thought as he watched the shadow in fear.

"No this isn't my real form but this will do the job," Changbin said his voice changing completely this time.

"D-did you just read my thoughts?" Felix asked eyes wide open as he looked up at the familiar yellow eyes "A-and how do we make this d-deal?"

"There are many ways of making a deal but I like this the most" Changbin said as he grabbed Felix's waist pulling him closer and smashing their lips together making Felix jump in surprise.

He's kissing me? A demon? A fucking shadow is kissing me? Felix thought and started to panic, not knowing what to do so he just closed his eyes and waited for him to pull away.

"Done!" Changbin grinned as he pulled away and sent Felix back to his home before he could say anything.

"What a cheater," A voice said, and changbin looked at the door and saw Taemin leaning against it with a smirk on his face "Hyunjin won't be so happy when he finds out"

"That's the thing," Changbin smirked back "He won't find out"

"So care to explain why you brought a human to hell without telling me?" Taemin asked as he crossed his arms.

"I can't fucking kill him"

"You?" Taemin snorted "You can't kill? what kind of joke is this?"

"I'm not joking!" Changbin growled " Whenever I choke him, I feel myself choking too and when I tried to stab him with my dagger it stabbed me instead"

Taemin watched as Changbin turned into his human form and raised his shirt showing him the scar that his own dagger left on his body.

"What kind of fuckery is this?"