24- Power.

Seungmin slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes as he looked around him and frowned when he found himself in Felix's room, he was about to call him when he remembered why he's in his house in the first place and what happened before he blacked out and he immediately jumped off the bed and ran out of the room and down stairs as fast he could not noticing Felix who came out of the kitchen and bumped into him making both of them fall on the ground.

"Oh fuck, come on hurry up we need to leave!" Seungmin shouted as he quickly stood up and grabbed felix's arm to help him up as well.

"Leave?" Felix asked confusingly as he got back on his feet and looked at his still panicked friend "Oh don't worry he left"

"Don't worry? Are you fucking kidding me? There's a demon in your house and you're telling me not to worry? are you insane? And why was he on top of you? Did he hurt you? Did he do that?" Seungmin asked as he pointed at Felix's bandaged wrist.

"N-no! I c-can explain-"

"I can't believe you've been living with a fucking demon this whole time!"

"Yeah me neither" Minho said as he walked into the hallway dragging a suitcase behind him.

"What are you doing?" Felix asked as he looked between his brother and the suitcase.

"I'm leaving this house duh" Minho rolled his eyes "Did you expect me to stay with whatever that thing is? Oh hell no! "

"You can't just leave like that!" Felix shouted and jumped in front of his brother stopping him from getting to the door.

"Yes I can. Watch me" Minho said before pushing his brother out of the way and unlocking the door ready to get out.

"If you leave this house he will kill our parents!" Felix added making his brother stop "That's why I couldn't leave you behind! I could have left this house the first time I saw him but I didn't for your sake!"

"K-kill them?" Minho asked as he turned around to look at his younger brother.

"Yeah but he said if we don't leave the house he won't kill any of us!"

"Why would he kill us? We didn't do anything to him!" Minho asked as he closed the door and ran a hand through his hair.

"Power" Seungmin said making both boys look at him " He wants to be powerful"

"Isn't he already powerful? He's the prince of hell"

"W-what? That thing is the p-prince of hell? " Minho asked eyes wide open "What is even a prince of hell?"

"They rule hell along with Lucifer, there's four of them but Azazel is the only one that everyone knows about because all he does is kill anyone that crosses his path" Seungmin sighed "I can't believe I'm still alive, every hunter that has ever saw him died"

"A-are you okay?" Felix asked when he saw the tears rolling down his friend's face.

"My father was one of them" Seungmin said bitterly as he looked at felix his eyes filled with pain "He killed my father."

Jisung was on the floor playing with his cards like he always did when he heard the door opens, he smiled and turned around expecting to see Chan but his smile faded when he was met with someone else.

"W-what are you doing here?" He asked as he stood up leaving his cards scattered on the floor.

"You don't look so happy to see me" Lisa smiled sadly then shrugged "I wanted to see you, what? did you forget? We were best friends sung"

"Yeah 'were' " Jisung replied "I'm not stupid lisa, why are you here?"

"Does he know about what you did?" Lisa grinned as she walked closer to jisung "Do they know about what you did with that human?"

"H-how do you-" Jisung started but Lisa cutt him off.

"You know what would happen when they find out about that right? and when they find out what you've been doing with chan too?"

"Yeah...I know" Jisung sighed "But he won't let them hurt me!"

"Who? Chan?" Lisa snorted and laughed at the younger "Do you really think that he will stop them? Jisung don't be stupid and blinded by love, he didn't do anything when they kicked Taemin so what makes you think he will stop them from kicking you too?"

"H-he said that he-"

"I bet he said the same to Taemin" Lisa rolled her eyes and grabbed jisung by the shoulders "Listen jisung, I know you've always been waiting for this moment, you were always jealous of Taemin and always wanted him gone even when he was your friend but you're risking your life, your risking everything"

"I've already made too many mistakes!" Jisung cried and pulled away from her.

" I can help you, I won't let them know about anything" Lisa smiled at jisung "You just have to choose "

"Choose what?" Jisung asked.

"Me or chan" Lisa smiled again as she crossed her arms "Help me take chan down and I will help you"

"What if I don't?"

"I will tell them about what you did"

----------------------------------------

I wrote half of this in french class and I almost got kicked for using my phone skskdjsks

Also we just hit 10k thank you so much guys for reading and voting!!