20-Cuts.

"Felix!" Seungmin yelled as he tried to catch up with felix who was walking as fast as he could to get away from him but seungmin quickly caught up with the blonde and gripped his arm turning him around to face him  "can you stop running away from me!"

"No." Felix said and tried to turn back and run away again but seungmin was still holding his arm tightly.

"I just want to make sure you're okay lix!" Seungmin said "I knew it was you, I recognized your voice and accent when we called!"

"I'm okay, can you let go now?"

"You're not okay felix! I can see it in your eyes, you're far from okay!"

"Just leave me alone please" Felix said as he looked straight into seungmin's eyes.

"I can help you!"

"No you can't! You can't do anything!" Felix shouted as he yanked his arm away from seungmin's grip "There's nothing you can fucking do"

"Felix just listen to m-" Seungmin started but felix was already walking away.

Seungmin just stood there and watched his friend as he run away from him again, he didn't know what to do now that he's entirely sure that felix is the one who has been posting about the yellow eyed demon.

What if he's really in danger? Should I tell them? He thought and started unzipping his backpack to get his phone out when jeongin came running.

"Minnie!" Jeongin shouted.

"Innie I'm kind of busy right now I-"

"I saw sunwoo talking alone! I think he's going insane he was fighting with himself!"

"What?" Seungmin asked.

"He was shouting 'Hyunjin I don't want to go back there' " Jeongin said imitating sunwoo's voice " He even said that he had a brother named hyunjin yesterday! He's going nuts, I think the accident's side effects are showing now!"

Felix walked inside his house closing the front door behind him, he threw his backpack on the ground like he always did and walked to the living room, he smiled when he found his parents and minho watching a TV show together.

"What are you watching without me?" Felix asked as he sat down next to his brother.

"Actually we were going to watch this movie but we didn't want to start it without you so we decided to watch this show while waiting for you" Minho replied smiling back at his brother.

Felix felt his heart break, his eyes were getting blurry but he tried his best to keep smiling. 

"O-oh nice!" He managed to say.

"I made popcorn!" His mother said as she gave him a bowl full of popcorn "So how was school?"

"It was good" Felix said as he grapped the bowl and shoved the popcorn in his mouth.

"Okay enough talking let's start the movie" His father said before he grabbed the TV remote and started the movie.

"This movie is trash" Minho groaned.

"It's not that bad" Felix shrugged as he stood up.

"What are you talking about? It's good!" Their mother said.

"Sure, next time I'm the one choosing" Minho rolled his eyes as he walked out of the living room "Gotta get changed, I'm going out with my friends by the way!"

"Don't be late!" Their mother said as she turned around and looked at felix "Felix are you hungry?"

"No I don't feel like eating" Felix smiled as he walked towards his mother and hugged her " Thank you mom"

"For what?" She asked as she hugged him back and laughed "Why are you hugging me all of the sudden"

"I just felt  like it" Felix shrugged "I'll get going I have homework to do"

Felix sighed as he closed his room's door and threw himself on his bed, He just stared at his ceiling for a while then sat back up and looked at his clock. 

"Four hours" He said "It's time."

He quickly stood up and walked towards his desk and pulled out the box he hid there.

"I never thought of myself using you" He laughed as he took the razor blade out of the box.

Felix stood in the middle of his room as he looked down at the razor blade again then looked at his wrist, a single tear fell down from his eyes, followed by another one, and another one, until soon, a steady stream of salty warm tears flowed it's way down his soft cheeks, releasing the sadness and pain that has been held inside of him for all this time. He shook his head and quickly wiped his tears away with his shaky hands and looked up at the ceiling again trying to hold himself back from crying even more.

"You can do it felix" He told himself "You have to do it"

Felix breathed in and out as he tried to calm his shaking hands then looked back at his wrist and  slowly brought the razor blade closer and closer to it. He closed his eyes as he felt the blade cutting through his skin leaving a burning sensation behind, he then opened his eyes and watched as the blood dripped down from his wrist.

For the first time felix felt like he was the one in control, his body was no longer tense, no longer shaking. He felt light and free, he smiled sadly, more tears slowly sliding down his ckeeks as he brought the razor blade back against his skin, ready to cut more.

"What are you doing!" A voice shouted making him raise his head and look up at the boy that now stood in front of him.

"What I should have done earlier" Felix smiled again as he looked down at his bloody wrist then at changbin's "I'm killing us."

--------------------------------------------

Rip changlix hehe.

Also guys what do you think is going on with sunwoo?👀