39-Shock.

Felix sighed and took a bite of the chocolate bar he just bought from the vending machine that he found on the hallway while he was trying to convince his doctor that he doesn't have anxiety or stress

Felix sighed and took a bite of the chocolate bar he just bought from the vending machine that he found on the hallway while he was trying to convince his doctor that he doesn't have anxiety or stress. He was hoping that he'd help him find out what's actually happening to him but of course, the doctor just brushed him off and told him to go rest which only made the blonde even more annoyed than he already was because that's exactly what he has been doing ever since he woke up.

  Whatever I have must be unnatural if even the doctors can't figure it out, Felix told himself and nodded at his own thoughts as he opened his room's door and walked in. He was about to turn the lights on when he was suddenly grabbed from his shoulders and shoved against the wall harshly. He let out a painful scream when he felt the burning pain in his cheek when it made contact with the hard wall and he was about to try to push whoever was holding him away but he was once again grabbed, turned around and then pushed back against the door making it slam shut.

He didn't even need the lights to know who was pinning him against the door, the familiar glowing yellow orbs and the hand around his neck were enough for him to guess.

"N-nice to see you a-again," Felix choked out as he looked up at the demon that was now just few inches away and gulped when he saw his yellow eyes flickering with anger "Why the hell are y-"

"What did you do?" Changbin lowly growled cutting him off and tightening his hold around his neck making him squirm in pain.

"Y-you're hurting m-" Felix tried to say when he felt the grip on his neck tightening even more but he immediately stopped what he was about to say when he saw Changbin move away slightly and raise his arm which made him immediately close his eyes and put his arms in front of his face in defense without even realizing.

Felix waited for a few seconds for the pain to hit him but he frowned and slowly pulled his hands down when he didnt feel anything. He looked up to look at Changbin confusingly and just found him glaring back at him as he slowly put his arm back down too.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," He sighed and walked away from Felix to sit down on one of the chairs as if nothing has happened.

"But you did," Felix muttered as he rubbed his neck and breathed deeply to calm himself and then looked at Changbin who seemed to be way calmer than before, is he bipolar or something? Is it even possible for a demon to be bipolar? Felix thought.

"Did you try to do anything to me?" Changbin asked making the blonde snap out of his thoughts.

"What? No, I didn't do anything, I thought it was you!" Felix frowned as he walked towards the demon and stood in front of him "Why do you think I'm in a fucking hospital? It's because of whatever the hell you asshole are doing to me!'

"And that is pretty weird," An unfamiliar deep voice said from behind Felix making him jump from the surprise and turn towards the door to check who it was just to turn back around and glare at Changbin in shock.