31-Blackness.

Felix's eyes shot open as he looked around the room he was now in, momentarily amazed at how elegantly designed it was even though there wasn't many furniture around, just the thick red velvet curtains that were hanging in generous folds around th...

Felix's eyes shot open as he looked around the room he was now in, momentarily amazed at how elegantly designed it was even though there wasn't many furniture around, just the thick red velvet curtains that were hanging in generous folds around the large glass balcony doors, a classic king size bed that was covered in black silky sheets and the many candles that lit around the room giving it a warm glow. 

Where am I and how the hell did I get here?  Felix thought as he looked around him once again. Not knowing what to do he slowly walked to the balcony's door and with shaky hands, he pulled the curtains away as he stepped closer to the glass trying to take a look at what's outside and his eyes widened when he saw nothing but utter blackness.

"W-what?" He asked no one else but himself as he rubbed his eyes and pressed his face even closer to the glass once again but this time a bolt of red hot lightning broke the utter blackness as flames appeared in the black sky making Felix gasp in shock and stumble back, his eyes widening further in horror as he tried to process what has happened. 

Felix slowly moved away from the glass door, eyes still observing as the blackness took over the sky again but he froze in place when he felt a painful cutting feeling in his veins making him let out a loud groan and fall on the hard marble floor, his hand automatically wrapped itself around his burning wrist as he cried and tried to stop the weird feeling.

"Felix!" He heard someone shout his name and felt strong arms wrapping around him, picking him up but he couldn't get himself to move or see anything, his mind was swirling making everything fuzzy, he could feel the painful feeling in his body draining away until finally, all was black.

Felix's eyes shot wide open again but this time he was greeted by the familiar red ceiling, What? Why am I here? He thought confused and just laid there on the comfy bed as he tried to let everything around him sink in and immediately sat up when he remembered what had happened before he blacked out.

"Holy shit!"

"You're finally awake" He heard an annoyed voice say making him look up at the yellow eyed demon who was standing in front of the balcony, arms crossed as he stared outside of the glass doors.

"W-where am I?" Felix managed to say as he jumped off the bed and walked towards changbin and pointed at the glass doors without looking past them, too scared of seeing what's behind "I-I saw f-flames in the sky! Am I really i-in h-he-AAAAAAAH"Felix screamed when changbin grabbed him by the shoulders and turned him around to face the flaming sky again making the blonde squeezed his eyes shut as he pushed and shoved the demon trying his best to get away from his hold even though he knew that he was way stronger than him.

"What are you so scared of?" Changbin whispered against felix's ear making him open his eyes and turn his head slightly to look at the demon in disbelief.

"The sky is on fucking fire and you're asking me what I'm scared of?" Felix shouted "I'm scared of everything! Of you, of this place heck I'm even scared of myself!"