28-Feelings.

Felix's eyes widened when changbin disappeared from his side and suddenly appeared right in front of seungmin, his eyes got even wider when he saw the demon's hand wrap around his friend's neck. Not knowing what to do, Felix started to panic as he looked at hyunjin hoping he would do something to stop them but the red eyed demon just stood there and watched as Changbin slammed seungmin against the wall. 

"Hey let go of-" Felix shouted and was about to move and try to get the demon off his friend but both of them suddenly disappeared, leaving him alone with hyunjin "W-wait what?"

"Where the fuck did they go?" Felix shouted again as he looked around him, he turned around again and looked at hyunjin who was now leaning against the wall, arms crossed "Hey I asked you where did they go!"

"I don't know." Hyunjin shrugged.

"I know you know! Just tell me where the fuck they are!" Felix said and stood in front of Hyunjin "He's going to kill him!"

"And?"

"I can't let him fucking kill him! He's my friend!"

"Why are you telling me this?" Hyunjin asked, annoyance filling his voice.

"I don't blame him for cheating on you, you're such an ass" Felix rolled his eyes and was about to walk away and start looking for them in the other rooms but Hyunjin grabbed his arm forcing him to turn around again.

"You think he likes you?" Hyunjin let out a bitter laugh as he looked felix up and down "You're nothing but a pathetic human so don't you even think that he likes you, he's just using you"

"Then does he like you?" Felix asked as he crossed his arms, looking straight into hyunjin's red eyes "It doesn't seem like he does"

"You know nothing!" Hyunjin shouted and grabbed Felix by the shoulder, slamming him against the wall  "You're so stupid to think that he's going to let you live"

"He can't kill me, we even made a deal!"

"Why do you think he made the deal with you huh?" Hyunjin chuckled "It's because he's trying to find a way to kill you and your stupid family"

"W-what?" Felix asked not processing what the demon told him.

Was he really just playing with me? Did he just made the deal so he could have more time to figure out how to kill me?  Felix thought.

"I don't know why he can't kill you but don't worry they will find a way soon so how about you enjoy what you have left of your pathetic life?"

"I won't let him kill me" Felix said as he tried to move out of hyunjin's hold but he got pushed against the wall again "Let me go I need to find them!"

"You think you can stop him? You? A human?" Hyunjin grinned and shook his head as he looked down at Felix "I didn't know you were this stupid"

"No, you're fucking stupid, you think you're better than me but you're not. That explains why he's cheating on you with me" Felix grinned back at hyunjin who's eyes darkened and wrapped his hands around Felix's neck.

"Say that again and you're fucking dead" Hyunjin said each word bitterly as he tightened his hands even more.

"I-I'm b-better" Felix tried to say and cried when he felt hyunjin's nails digging through his skin, opening the old scars that changbin has made.

Felix winced when he felt the grip on his neck loosen up and he slowly opened his eyes expecting the demon to jump on him again but he was met with changbin instead, who just stood in front of him, staring at him with his flaming eyes and Felix frowned when he noticed the scratches on his neck and the dark blood leaking out of them.

"You should thank Hyunjin for saving your friend" Changbin said through gritted teeth as he looked down at hyunjin who was now on the floor and just like that both of them vanished.

"W-what?" Felix asked confused as he looked at where the demon was then at seungmin who was leaning against the wall trying to catch his breath.

"Oh my lord he's fucking insane" Seungmin said, hand against his racing heart.

"So is his boyfriend" Felix muttered as he grabbed seungmin's arm and dragged him to the couch "Come on, sit down"

"Boyfriend? That other demon is his boyfriend?" Seungmin asked eyes wide  "Demons date too? Wow that's crazy"

"Did he do anything to you?" 

"Well he was about to fucking rip my eyes out but he suddenly started bleeding so he stopped and brought us back here" Seungmin answered "That other demon, his name is Hyunjin right? Why did he do that?"

"Do what?" Felix asked making Seungmin point at his still bleeding neck "Oh I kind of made him angry"

"Well, we have matching scars at least. Best friends goals I guess?" Seungmin said and Felix couldn't help but laugh.

"Let's just say we got attacked by a bunch of dogs" 

"Yeah sure" Seungmin sighed and leaned back against the couch "So what are you going to do? You can't stay in this house"

"I don't know" Felix muttered as he sat down next to seungmin and rested his head on his shoulder "I've been trying to hide it but I'm really scared minnie"

"Of him?" Seungmin asked.

"No" Felix shook his head and pulled away so he can look at his friend "I'm scared of myself...of my feelings"

--------------------------------------------------------

- Minho's POV of Felix and Changbin making out -

 I spent like half an hour laughing at this so I had to include it in this chapter, thanks to my amazing readers who got this brilliant idea and to @gorgeousgarbage666 for making this masterpiece

Also thank you so much for 18k guys, I hope you're still enjoying this mess ╰(*°▽°*)╯