18- Shadow.

" So I talked to your history teacher today" Felix's mother said as she sat down in front of him " He said you didn't do any of your school work"

"Yeah I forgot to check my email" Felix shrugged.

"You go to an online school but you forget to check your email?" His brother laughed "Mom you're wasting your money just put him back in a normal school, modern schools are too much for him"

"Shut up" Felix said making minho send him a death glare.

"Don't talk to your older brother like that" His father warned.

"He's calling me stupid!" 

"That's because you are stupid" Minho shrugged.

"I'd rather be stupid than an asshole like you"

"Well I'd rather be an asshole than a waste of air"

"Fuck off you lit-"

"Felix!" His father shouted cutting him off.

"What? You want me to just listen to him while he make fun of me and call me stupid?" Felix asked and quickly stood up not even waiting for them to reply and ran back to his room.

It was four in the morning when felix heard his brother screaming, he quickly jumped from his bed half asleep and ran to his brother's room almost walking right into the wall in the process.

"What is going on?" Felix muttered as he rubbed his eyes and looked at his brother who was sitting on the floor against his closet holding a pillow in front of him.

"Oh my god felix" Minho jumped and hugged his brother "I'm so sorry for what I said earlier, you're not stupid you're really smart!"

"W-what?" Felix asked not understanding what's going on.

"Felix I know this sounds insane but I woke up and was about to go downstairs to get some water but I saw you standing right in front of my door looking at me and i was like 'what are you doing?' and you said 'Showing you what stupid people can do' and t-then" Minho said as he took a deep breath and tried to calm himself down "Y-your eyes got yellow and you suddenly appeared in front of of me and pushed me against the wall and was about to stab me with some weird knife but I-I suddenly woke up and found myself on my b-bed"

"I-is that all?" Felix asked as he patted his brother's shoulder to calm him.

"No! Even when I woke up a shadow was still standing in front of my room's door but It wasn't you, it was way too tall it reached the fucking ceiling" Minho said and started shaking even more "I Don't know what it was but it was so creepy, felix I'm so scared"

And so was I few days ago but you called me crazy and made fun of me, Felix wanted to say.

"It's just a nightmare, I had a similar one. Just don't think about it" He said instead  "Do you want to sleep in my room?"

"Y-yeah ain't gonna stay in this room ever again" Minho said as he ran out of his room with his pillow and blanket leaving his younger brother behind.

"C-Changbin?" Felix whispered as he looked around him in the empty room "Changbin are you here?"

"Nope" A voice said right next to his ear making him jump and almost let out a scream but changbin quickly covered his mouth with his hand "You call for me but get scared when I come?"

"You didn't have to appear right behind me and why did you do that!" Felix whisper-yelled at the yellow eyed demon who was now in front of him.

"Do what?"

"Scare minho!"

"He's annoying" Changbin shrugged "And weren't you mad at him?"

"Well yeah I'm mad at him but I-" Felix started but stopped "Wait did you do that for me? because he was mean to me?"

"Maybe?" Changbin grinned "Nah don't feel too special, I'm just bored and there's only few days left before I kill him so I wanted to mess up with him a little"

"Who said I felt special? I Didn't!"

"Your red face and racing heart says other wise" Changbin grinned again as he closed the distance between them "See? Its beating even harder now"

"N-no that's your heart!" Felix said as he tried to step back but his back hit the closest's door and he was now trapped between it and changbin.

"But I don't have a heart" Changbin said tilting his head as his yellow eyes turned into slits reminding felix of a cat's eyes "Why is your heart beating this fast little felix? is it because you're scared or is it because you're liking this?"

"L-liking what?" Felix asked and closed his eyes when he felt Changbin's lips brushing against his jaw.

"Liking this" Changbin grinned before he smashed his lips against felix's who immediately responded to the kiss without even thinking of his actions.

-----------------------------------------------

ITS BEEN A WEEK AND THIS IS STILL #1 IN CHANGLIX AISNKSJAKA THANK YOU FOR READING GUYS

Also sorry if this chapter is short and trash, I can't write at all my mind isn't functioning jsksjsknaa

don't forget to vote or I will send  changbin to you to steal your pizza