27- Eyes.

Jisung rolled his eyes when he opened the door and found the blonde laying on the floor, legs spread on the wooden floor and arms covering his eyes just like he expected.

"What are you doing?" He asked as he crossed his arms, looking down at chan who just chuckled.

"Resting."

"Resting? Why are you even resting? You just walk around all day then go back to your room!"

"Walking is tiring"

"Chan! You need to get your shit together" Jisung shouted and walked closer to the blonde who didn't even bother to move an inch "Everyone is scared! Something bad is going to happen and you're laying here not doing anything!"

"What do you want me to do jisung?" Chan said as he finally took his arms off and looked straight into jisung's eyes "Get scared too?"

"No! I want you to do your job! You're not even checking on your human who's surrounded by fucking demons!" Jisung shouted again  "Not just any demon but Azazel!"

"I told you I will take care of him" Chan sighed and put his arms back, hoping the younger would just leave him alone.

"Take care of him? The more time we take the stronger he gets chan! Stop being careless, they're already taking innocent souls that were supposed to come here, to heaven, but these poor souls will never rest because they're going to hell instead!"

"Jisung st-"

"They're not only getting stronger but they are also making hell even bigger and stronger" Jisung said in a shaky voice "What if they're planning to take heaven down?"

"They can't, that's imposs-" Chan started but jisung cut him off again.

"Yes they can! Taemin is fucking crazy, he will do anything!" 

"Wait" Chan said as he finally sat up and looked at Jisung "Are you blaming me for this?"

"What? N-no! I'm not-" 

"Whatever" Chan said coldly before he stood up and stormed out of the room.

"Ugh chan!" Jisung groaned and ran after the blonde  " Please listen to me! I'm not blaming you,It's not your fault!"

"Not my fault? Its is my fault jisung" Chan chuckled as he stopped walking and slowly turned around to face jisung "Didn't you say that you trust me?"

"I do trust you!"

"Then how about you stop talking nonsense and just fucking wait?".

Changbin gritted his teeth as he watched the human who's attention was fully on Hyunjin now, it's not the fact that the human dared to show up at his house again even after he almost killed him that made him angry but the way that he was staring and drooling over hyunjin, the way his eyes wandered from his red eyes to his lips.

How dare this fucking hunter, Changbin thought, letting out a loud growl startling Felix who was standing on his side.

"Is he a hunter?" Hyunjin asked as he finally broke the eye contact and turned around to look at changbin who was still looking daggers at the human who just stood there confused.

"No." Changbin grinned as he finally stood up "He was a hunter."

"Then what is he now?" Hyunjin asked confusingly.

"A dead hunter. " Changbin said before he appeared right in front of Seungmin who jumped in surprise and tried to back away but the demon grabbed him before he could even move an inch and wrapped his hand around the hunter's neck.

"G-get off me" Seungmin cried as he tried to pull changbin's hand off him but it tightened instead, his sharp nails digging into his skin making him whimper in pain.

Seungmin let out another cry when he felt himself being thrown, his back slamming against the wooden floor and he frowned when he opened his eyes and found himself in a completely different room, no Felix or Hyunjin in sight, just him and the yellow eyed demon who stood in the other side of the dark room watching him. Seungmin was about to stand up but he was  suddenly thrown again, and ended up falling on his back for the second time but even harder than he did before.

"S-stop" He tried to say as he looked up at the demon that was looking down at him, his yellow slits glittering in the dark room.

"W-why w-would I?" Changbin mocked as he crossed his arms and tilted his head, his eyes boring into seungmin who was trying to sit up again but he kicked him  with his foot making him fall back  "This is for coming back even after I told you that I don't want to see your fucking face ever again" 

"And this" Changbin spoke again as he kicked Seungmin in the side again but even harder making him cry in pain "For looking at him like that."

"W-what do-" Seungmin tried to say but changbin grabbed him by the collar and slammed him against the wall before he could say anything else.

 "Yes, he is beautiful but that doesn't mean you can look at him like that" Changbin smirked as he got closer to seungmin's ear and whispered "In case you forgot let me remind you that you're a hunter, a demon hunter"

Look at him like that?  Seungmin thought and his eyes widened when he finally understood what the demon was talking about, is it because of the red eyed demonHow did he know that I thought he was beautiful?

"Y-you read thoughts?" Seungmin asked.

"Nope" Changbin laughed, his lips pulling into a maniac smirk "I can't read thoughts but I can read eyes and yours little human, are making me mad so...Would it be okay if I rip them out? "

"W-what?" Seungmin shouted and started shoving again trying to get the demon off him.

"I'll take this as a yes" Changbin smiled, excitement filling his yellow eyes.

        --------------------------------------------------------

Hello my dudes, I hope you enjoyed this mess of a chapter and thank you again for reading and voting, me and my demons are really thankful!!

Also I finally changed the cover and I hope it's good cause my photoshop skills aren't the best skdsjkls