12-Guardian.

Chan crossed his arms as he looked at jisung who was playing a card game alone.

"Are you sure you're not hiding anything from me jisung?" Chan asked still eyeing the younger.

"Chan can you just stop asking the same question over and over again! I'm as clueless as you are and how  would I know what the heck they are planning  when I'm with you all the time!" Jisung snapped and threw his cards in the air.

"Okay calm down" Chan sighed.

"How about you go and figure out what's going on?"

"You know I can't just leave like that for no reason!"

"They wouldn't know unless you tell them, they're too busy doing whatever the heck they are doing to care about what you're doing"

"Well you're kind of right" Chan nodded as he thought about it.

"Just leave me alone and go and see what that little human is up to!" Jisung said as he started picking up his cards making chan laugh.

"I'll be back quickly" Chan smiled and ruffled the younger's hair before disappearing leaving him alone.

"Okay jisung you gotta be careful, If they find out, you're done not chan" Jisung said to himself "Just like Taemin hyung "

"Dad I saw this very big huge massive cool awesome beautiful amazing good looking modern house and it's so cheap!! How about we sell this one and move to it?" Felix asked as he shoved his phone in front of his father's face "Look at it!!"

"Felix that's in italy..." His father sighed as he pushed the phone away.

"Why do you want us to sell this house dumbass? Didn't you say that you liked it?" Minho asked.

"Not anymore, Let's just move out" Felix whined but both his father and brother shook their heads and continued watching the TV.

"Okay let's just all die together!" felix whispered and ran to his room but stopped before he could even enter when he saw someone already in  there and it wasn't his dear best friend changbin.

"W-who are y-you?" Felix asked as he backed away from his door.

The guy turned around and looked back at felix in shock, and the latter had the same expression on his face, Who is this beautiful human and why is he in my freaking room, felix thought and felt his cheeks reddens as he felt the guy's eyes scanning him from head to toe.

"You can see me?" The guy asked and felix just nodded "That's interesting "

"W-what?" Felix asked still not understanding what's going on.

"If you want to talk come in and close the door" The guy shrugged and sat down on felix's bed.

is this another friend of changbin? but they doesn't have the same aura at all, felix thought.

"Can you move?" The guy asked again snapping felix out of his thoughts.

"You won't do anything to me?" Felix asked.

"I saved your life twice and you think I would do something to you?" The guy laughed, few strands of his blonde hair falling on his forehead.

"S-saved me?"

"Yeah when you almost drowned when you were five and a week ago when you almost got ran over"

"That was you? So...that means you're my guardian angel?" Felix asked as he remembered changbin's words.

"You're pretty smart and quick, I like that" The guy said " So how about you come in so we could talk properly?"

Okay if he tries anything I will call changbin, felix thought and slowly walked inside the room closing the door behind him.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"First let me introduce myself properly, I'm chan your one and only guardian angel" Chan said "I'm not supposed to be here so we have to be quick, I have few questions for you"

"About what?" Felix asked confused.

could it be about changbin? he thought.

"Have you been seeing a blonde girl with blue eyes?" Chan asked.

well that's definitely not changbin.

"No, why?"

"Just making sure" The guy nodded and was about to stand up.

"Wait! I need your help in something" Felix said stopping chan from standing up "I've been seeing someone but its a guy! wait no! it's a demon and he's threatening me!"

"A demon? Threatening you?" Chan asked as he sat back down.

"Yeah and we made a deal? If I don't convince my parents to leave this house he will kill them! Please help me I dont have a much time left!"

"Did you fucking make a deal with a demon?" Chan shouted and stood up " Are you out of your mind?"

"He was going to kill us anyways I just made the deal with him so I could have more time and try to save my family at least!" Felix shouted back

"What is his name? He must've told you his name or else he couldn't do the deal"

"It's changbin...or azazel? I don't know! He's not that tall...well he is when he's in his other form but yeah and he also have yellow eyes"

"Azazel? Yellow eyes?" Chan asked again and felix just nodded " Azazel is real? That's impossible"

"Are you saying that you, an angel, doesn't know about him?"Felix frowned.

"I've only heard rumors about him" Chan replied and looked down at his shoes "Everyone is hiding things from me, they think I'm stupid and won't notice"

"What do you mean?"

"See I'm a very strong angel, I'm not just a guardian angel I'm more than that, but I've made mistakes so these bastards think keeping things from me will stop me from making more mistakes "  Chan laughed " But I already made one by coming here"

"Bastards? who are they?"

"Other angels, but that's not important. Has he done anything to you?"

"No he just keeps messing up with me and make me go insane"

"Yeah that's definitely azazel" Chan nodded "I heard that he feeds on human's souls but he likes to play with them before he starts"

"Feeds on souls? Why would he do that? does all demons do that?"

"I don't know much but what I've heard is that he feeds on them to get stronger, they say he wants revenge"

"Revenge? why?" Felix asked both his eyes and mouth are wide open.

"I told you all I know, I will have to go back before they notice. I will try to come back as soon as possible" Chan said before disappearing leaving a confused felix behind.

"That.." Changbin said as he clapped making felix jump and fall on the floor "Was interesting"

"H-hi" Felix tried to smile and awkwardly waved at the demon as he looked up at him.

"So he's the one I've felt last time" Changbin said tilting his head looking down at felix, a grin forming on his face "You have a strong guardian angel, but I don't think he would be able to save you from me"

--------------------------------------------------

I almost published chapter 13 instead of this...

I'm trying to update on YT and update my two changlix ff and write a minsung ff at the same time...my brain is malfunctioning sksjsksk