15- Lucifer.

"Tell me about azazel" Chan said as he sat down in front of his friend.

"W-what?" BamBam asked "You know?"

"I can't believe you have been hiding this from me aswell" Chan shook his head as he looked at his friend in disappointment.

"Hey don't look at me like that! They forced me to!" BamBam defended.

"Well now I know about him so tell me more"

"You know what will happen to me if I tell you?"

"You know I already made too many mistakes, I don't mind making another one"

"A-are you threatening me? I'm your best friend!" BamBam shouted as he stood up.

"Best friends doesn't hide things from each other" Chan shrugged.

"Ugh okay" BamBam said and sat back down "If anything happens to me then it's your fault"

"Yeah, so who's azazel?" Chan asked.

"Okay so changbin also known as azazel was just a ghost who didn't accept his death and was too attached to his life so he didn't want to leave due to 'unfinished business' "

"How did he die? He must've had a tragic death"

"I'm not sure but they said he got murdered" BamBam shrugged.

"And how did a ghost become such a strong demon? That's impossible."

"Well...now that I think of it, azazel could be your son" BamBam snorted.

"W-what? What do you mean?" Chan asked confused.

"You see, Azazel is known as lucifer's son and you're lucifer's ex boyfriend" BamBam said before bursting into laughter.

"BamBam do you feel like dying today?" Chan growled making bambam stop laughing "Stop joking and fucking explain!"

"Okay so what I know is that Taemin somehow found Changbin and made him whatever he is right now. There's four princes of hell that Taemin has created but we only know azazel who's also changbin because that stupid demon keeps taking innocent souls, even our guardian angels can't do anything to stop him!"

"Princes of hell? and taking souls? Why is he doing that?"

"No one knows what he's planning, but it couldn't be anything good." BamBam shrugged " I think he's coming for you"

"You know what I think?" Chan asked as he stood up and glared at his friend "I think you do really want to die today"

"Why would my boyfriend mess with your brother?" Changbin asked.

"B-boyfriend?" Felix asked eyes wide and changbin nodded "Ah I see"

"Good, I'll get going now" Changbin said as he stood up.

"Wait! " Felix shouted "I-if you have a boyfriend why did you kiss me?"

"To make the deal" Changbin shrugged.

"You said there's many ways to do it but you chose to kiss me! Does your boyfriend know that you cheated?" Felix asked and changbin just shrugged again "I will tell him then!"

"You don't even know where he is and what do you think he would do when you tell him?" Changbin laughed.

"Break up with you? You're a cheater!"

"No sweetheart, hyunjin will kill you" Changbin grinned.

"Why would I kill him?" A voice said and the two boys turned around to face a confused hyunjin.

"He chea-" Felix started but changbin quickly covered his mouth with his hand.

"What are you doing here?" Changbin asked.

"Cheated?" Hyunjin asked and felix nodded as he tried to get away from changbin "Changbin did you cheat on me?"

"I kissed him" Changbin admitted as he pulled away and let go of felix "He didn't do anything, it was me who kissed him."

"You're right" Hyunjin nodded as he glared at felix who was shaking in fear "I'm going to kill him"

"Don't touch him" Changbin growled but felix was already on the floor with hyunjin on top of him a dagger in his hand.

"You didn't want to kill him so I will" Hyunjin said as he raised his dagger in the air aiming it at felix's chest.

"N-no please" Felix cried as he tried to get away.

"If he dies I will die too!" Changbin yelled as he grabbed hyunjin's arm and pulled him away from felix.

"W-what?" Both Hyunjin and felix asked in the same time.

"Shut up human" Hyunjin said as he looked at Felix in disgust.

"No you shut up you nasty demon I was trying to help you!" Felix said back giving him the same look.

"How about you both fucking shut up!" Changbin growled.

"He started it!" Felix said pointing at hyunjin who growled and was about to jump on the younger again but changbin held him back.

"Holy moly what's going on in here" Jisung said as he walked into the room making all three boys stop fighting and turn around to look at him "Oh...crap"

-----------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter is a mess and short >.<

And omg we reached 2k, thank you for reading and voting!

I'm a lazy hoe but when I see people voting I get motivated to write more  skskajsjs