8- Stabbed.

"Humans are often more stupid than they realize."

YeeFreakingHaw has posted:

Hey strangers, I have a long story that will make you all think I'm insane but even myself believes that so it doesn't really matter,anyways here's the story.
Me and my family have moved to this new house and ever since we moved I keep hearing weird noises and started seeing this guy with yellow eyes that only I could see him in my family and I'm sure he's a ghost, I don't know why or how but I'm not really that scared of HIM anymore but the thoughts of other ghosts scares me. And I've also talked to him and he's an asshole and so annoying, Is there any explanations and solutions on how I could get rid of him? HE DOESN'T EVEN FEAR THE CROSS, ITS INSANE!!!
Save me I don't think I could last longer with a ghost in the house!!!

Alexaplaydespacito has replied:

Dude just leave the house and fly to the other side of the world.

Avocados4life has replied:

Stop watching horror movies lol ghosts don't exist.

NotJacksonWang has replied:

Is he hot tho? 👀👀

JohnJunglebook has replied:

You should stop watching supernatural!

MinInTheBuilding has replied:

Your house is haunted and you can't just get rid of a ghost that easily also I don't think whatever you're seeing is a ghost, ghosts don't have yellow eyes so it might be something else.

StreamSideEffects has replied:

DAMN BOI CAN YOU TELL YOUR GHOST TO STREAM SIDE EFFECTS?? WE NEED SECOND WIN!!!!

"Okay this was a mistake," Felix said as he shut down his laptop.

He was supposed to be doing his homework since he has to go to school tomorrow but he decided to ask random people about how to get rid of the ghost instead.

Felix didn't know what to do anymore, no one would believe him if he tells them that he talks to a ghost and what confused him the most was that when Jacob woke up he didn't remember even getting upstairs or seeing changbin.

Felix assumed that changbin could do a lot of weird things and putting someone to sleep and making him lose his memories were one of them. He sighed and walked downstairs to have breakfast with his family.

He was about to go inside the dining room when he heard talking downstairs, he looked at his parents who were setting up the table, and then at his brother who was talking on his phone as he walked around the house, Felix frowned thinking who could it be talking in the basement and decided to go and see himself.

"What do you mean I have to go back?" He heard Changbin's voice shout as he got closer.

"I don't know! Go ask him yourself!" Another voice said.

"Isn't that supposed to be YOUR fucking job? What have you been doing all this time? You didn't even get me a single soul this whole damn month" changbin said his voice getting even louder.

"He told me to go look for-"

"He told you? You listen to him now? " Changbin growled, " I'm the one whp-"