14-Squirrel.

(Warning: Smut)

Minho pulled away from jisung's lips and started kissing and sucking on his neck leaving purplish and reddish spots. He was going crazy, the taste of the boy underneath him was heaven for him and the more he tasted it, the more he wanted it. He groaned and broke away again and looked down at the younger a smirk forming on his face as he watched jisung's eyes widens when he grinded against him making him feel how hard he was.

"Aren't you going to take care of this?" Minho whispered against the younger's ears.

Jisung grinned and rubbed his knee against minho's crotch making him moan in pleasure he then quickly pushed minho away and stood up and pointed to him to sit down.

Jisung kneeled down at the foot of the bed, he gulped as he looked at Minho's member that was now in front of him, he couldn't help but feel scared and nervous, he was hesitant and no longer knew what to do, it was his first time after all.

Should I just suck it like it's a lollipop? Jisung thought still observing minho's hard cock making the older groan.

"Come on!"

Jisung took a deep breath and looked up at Minho and found him already looking at him. Minho noticed the uncertainty in the angel's eyes and leaned forward, enjoying the sight below him, he grinned and connected his lips with jisung's inserting his tongue right away. After a quick make out the two broke away and Jisung composed himself again, finding a bit of confidence. Hesitantly he softly grabbed minho's member and began to lick it gently from the tip to the base, passing through the entire length, making minho moan loudly.

He continued to pump more and more teasing the base with his hands while Minho moaned like crazy, at that sound Jisung looked up at him with pure lust. The older was now at his limit, he moaned repeatedly as his hand reached the back of Jisung's head, clutching and sometimes pulling his hair.

Minho was stunned, jisung looked innocent and inexperienced in every sense, however he was so fucking good at what he was doing and this only drove the dark haired boy even more crazy, not to mention the way jisung would look up at him.

Jisung began to feel the pre cum against his tongue and his eyes widened when Minho started pumping using his hips towards the younger's mouth almost choking him, minho noticed the panic in jisung's eyes and stopped as he felt guilty for his impatience. Soon after he released the sperm into Jisung's mouth without warning, at the realization he immediately looked at the little one who now had his mouth full of his liquid. Their eyes met and Jisung swallowed everything still looking straight into Minho's eyes.

"Good boy" Minho grinned as he patted jisung's head making him smile like a happy puppy.

Felix yawned as he walked downstairs to the kitchen to get something to eat and he smiled when he found his brother already making pancakes.

"I want chocolate chip pancakes" Felix said as he sat down and watched his brother.

"These are for me, make your own" Minho said.

"Make me chocolate chip pancakes or I will tell mom that you stole money from her purse yesterday to go drink with your friends" Felix said as he crossed his arms, his smile turning into a smirk.

"Ugh fuck you" Minho groaned and started making pancakes for his brother too "So what's your friends name? He just left without telling me his name."

"Friend? What friend?" Felix asked.

"The one who stayed over last night" Minho said as he looked at his brother "Didn't you have a friend over?"

"No?" Felix replied "I Don't know what you're talking about, I only have 3 friends and you know them"

"Then who was it?" Minho asked as he flipped the pancakes.

"Did you see someone last night?" Felix asked and minho nodded "Did he have black hair and looked like he was ready to eat you alive?"

"What? No!" Minho said.

"Was he tall with black long hair and looked like a fucking model?"

"No? He-"

"Then was he blonde and h-"

"No! Shut up and let me talk!" Minho shouted cutting his brother off "He had orange hair, and looked your age, he reminded me of something...what was it? Oh yeah! he looked like a squirrel, a very cute one"

"What? A squirrel?" Felix asked confused because he didnt know anyone with such features "Was he in your room?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you talk? did he say anything?"

"Uh " Minho said scratching his head as he thought of what to say.

"Uh?" Felix repeated.

"Well the thing is" Minho said as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath "You know I went to a bar last night and I was a little bit drunk so when I got home I felt like watching some porn and I started jerking off then this cute guy came out of nowhere and he was like 'let me help you' and I couldn't resist because I was so damn horny and I thought he was your friend because he was in our house and he looked your age!"

"Are you saying you fucked someone you don't even know and you also thought that fucking a friend of mine is okay?" Felix asked.

"Yeah and yeah?"

"Are you insane? First of all that's fucking illegal you dumb bitch and what if its a fucking demon!" Felix snapped as he stood up and walked towards his brother.

"Did you just call me dumb bitch? And demons? what are you talking about? please don't go crazy mode again"

"Crazy mode? I'm not the one who fucks everything that moves!"

"We didn't fuck! he just gave me a blow job!"

"I Didn't ask for the details!"

"Well I didnt ask for your opinion! I can do whatever I want with whoever I want!"

"I'm done with you! Do whatever you want." Felix said before leaving the kitchen.

"Changfuckingbin!" Felix called as he walked into his room and waited for changbin to come "Changbin come here!"

"What?" Changbin asked as he appeared in front of felix, arms crossed and an annoyed look on his face.

"Did you mess with my brother last night?"

"Why would I mess with your brother when I can mess with you?"

"I'm serious!"

"No I didn't, why?"

"Someone appeared in his room last night" Felix said. "Was it your friend?"

"Nope." Changbin said and sat down on felix's bed.

"How are you so sure?" Felix asked.

"Why would my boyfriend mess around with your brother?" Changbin asked as he leaned back on the bed grinning at felix.

-------------------------------------------------

I have the best chapters titles man also excuse us if the smut isn't that good we aren't experts sjjskakasj

1 vote = 1 prayer for minhoe who thought jisung was felix's friend