7- Thirsty.

"Want something to drink?" Felix asked his friend as they both walked into the kitchen.

"Just water" Jacob shrugged and leaned against the counter "We should tell seungmin and jeongin to join us ne- oh my lord what was that"

Felix turned around and looked at Jacob who looked back at him startled.

"Didn't you say your parents aren't here?" Jacob asked when he heard more noise from upstairs.

"O-oh it must be my neighbor's cat sneaking in again haha. I'll go check what he dropped" Felix said before running upstairs leaving Jacob in the kitchen.

He slowly opened his room's door, the salt circle is still there and Changbin was standing in the middle of it looking down at Felix's school books that were scattered on the floor.

"What are you doing!" Felix whisper yelled as he walked inside the room closing the door behind him.

"I want water too" Changbin shrugged.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're a fucking ghost or whatever the heck you are, why would you need water!"

"Ghosts get thirsty too"

"Then go get it alone!"

"You want me to go downstairs and get it?"

"Yeah! " Felix said before thinking and only realized what he just said when he saw the smirk that formed on Changbin's face before he vanished "Wait no! no comeback! oh my god, Jacob!"

Felix ran back to the kitchen and stopped when he saw a still smirking changbin standing behind Jacob who was busy texting.

"I'll get the fucking water" Felix yelled as he ran to the fridge.

"What?" Jacob asked looking up from his phone.

"I said I'll get it!" Felix said to changbin ignoring his friend who was looking at him confusingly.

Felix sighed when changbin disappeared, he grabbed a water bottle and ran back upstairs.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Jacob yelled when he saw his friend ran back upstairs "what the heck is he doing?"

This time Felix barged into his room and threw the water bottle at Changbin who stopped it mid air and sent it back to Felix without even touching it.

"You took so long, I'm not thirsty anymore" He shrugged.

"Wow that was so cool can you do it again?" Felix said and was about to throw the bottle again but he felt a tight grip on his arm, he turned his face to the side and found Changbin right behind him holding his arm.

"I don't do things for free" Changbin whispered against Felix's ear as he grabbed his waist with his other arm pulling him closer to his body.

"w-what are y-you doing," Felix said as he felt his back pressed against Changbin's strong chest, he tried to move away but changbin turned him around and pushed him against the wall before he could do so.

"That's the thing," Changbin said, the flames appearing in his eyes again "I don't know what I'm doing either"

"Hey Felix!" Jacob said as he walked into the room " Why are you taki- who is that?"

Felix looked at Jacob who was looking at Changbin and frowned, this is the first time someone other than me sees him, he thought not knowing whether he should be happy that he's not the only one who can see ghosts or he should be scared cause it's a fucking ghost and why would he be happy.

"I'm Changbin," Changbin said as he turned around to face the guy and Felix's jaw almost dropped when he saw Changbin's yellow eyes turn into brown ones and his skin got less pale than it was and what made him even more shocked was the smile that was plastered on his face.

Changbin looked as if he was a completely different person...or ghost. He didn't look like the yellow eyed guy who shows up in the middle of the night just to make him think he's insane at all, he looked normal.

"Oh nice to meet you! I'm Jacob Felix's classmate" Jacob smiled back as they both shook hands then looked at Felix " I didn't know you had another friend over"

Felix waited for Changbin to say something but he didn't, he just stood in his place and started looking around them he then suddenly looked at the ceiling, Felix noticed that his eyes were turning yellow again and his skin went back to its pale shade, and the black flames started surrounding him again.

"w-what is t-this" Jacob said as he started backing away but changbin grabbed him before he could get away, he looked at his eyes for a few seconds and then flicked him on the forehead making him fall to the ground.

"What did you do!" Felix shouted as he kneeled down next to his friend.

"Calm down I just put him to sleep" Changbin replied with that weird voice that almost made Felix shit on his pants.

"W-what are you doing?" Felix asked as he watched changbin walking out of the room still looking up, Felix followed him and looked at the ceiling wondering what the hell is he looking at "What's going on! Why do you keep looking up?"

"I feel someone else, " Changbin said " someone who shouldn't be here"

"s-someone else? you mean there's a-another fucking g-ghost?" Felix asked, his hands shaking again.

"No, someone stronger," Changbin said before vanishing.

"Oh hell no, I need to leave this freaking house," Felix said as he ran back to Jacob.