32-Distract.

Jisung made his way down the hall and froze in mid-step when he noticed the blonde girl leaning against his room's door, he exhaled heavily as he slowly started walking again and stopped in front of her

"Can you move?" He asked annoyedly making the blonde look at him, a grin immediately forming on her face.

"Oh you're finally here!"Lisa exclaimed excitedly and jisung couldn't help but roll his eyes.

"Why are you here?"

"What? Am I not allowed to visit my friend?" She pouted.

"Stop with that bullshit and leave me alone Lisa" Jisung groaned as he turned around and was about to walk in the other direction but Lisa quickly gripped his wrist stopping him.

"I can't leave you alone jisung" She said making him scrunch his face in confusion " Not until you make your decision"

"I already told you!" Jisung shouted " I won't betray him! Now leave me alone!"

"You won't betray him?" Lisa snorted "Sweetheart you've already betrayed him, do I have to remind you huh?"

"I don't know what you're talking about" Jisung said simply as he yanked his arm off her grip "Now leave!"

"What do you think Chan would do when he finds out?" Lisa added.

"Shut up" Jisung said through gritted teeth.

"How would he react when he finds out that you were the one behind everything huh? That you were the reason he and Taemin got separated and punished?"

"Stop talking nonsense! I-I don't know what you're talking about!" Jisung shouted "I didn't do anything!"

"Stop lying to yourself Jisung! Stop denying it and accept what you have done!" Lisa continued, taking a step closer towards jisung with each word she said making him back away until his back hit the wall "You were so blinded by your love for chan you didn't even care about the consequences-"

"It's n-not t-true! " Jisung cut her off, his shaky hands pressing against his ears trying to stop both the words that were coming out of her mouth and the thoughts that were accelerating in his head.

Yes it's true but it's not chan's fault, it's all Taemin's fault! He made him do that!

"It's n-not true" He cried.

"It is true jisung" Lisa corrected as she cupped his cheeks making him look at her "In order to end your suffering you had to make others suffer"

Just tell them, haven't you always wanted to get rid of him?

"No!" He yelled and pushed her away making her stumble back and look at him in shock.

"Jisung just fucking accept it! You got rid of Taemin so you can have chan just for yourself" Lisa yelled back "Do you think Chan will still like you after he finds out? You're actually even crazier than I thought, Chan spent years suffering, thinking he was the one to blame for Taemin's punishment but no it was you, and you just watched as he got separated from the one he loved, demoted and become the dick he is right now"