11- Friends.

"What are you doing here?" Changbin asked as he closed his room's door.

"Oh you're here" Hyunjin said looking up from his book  "Taemin brought that weird ass creature and put in my room! I'm not going to stay in the same room as that thing"

"So you think staying in my room is better than staying with it?" Changbin asked as he walked towards the bed.

"Yeah, also I missed you" Hyunjin said and stood up but changbin pushed him back on the bed and climbed on top of him.

"I've missed you too" Changbin said as  he leaned further and pressed his lips against hyunjin's, he then pulled away from his lips and started kissing and sucking on his neck, Hyunjin was about to moan but changbin slapped him hard across the face making him gasp.

"You know? You've been such a bad boy lately" Changbin said as he looked down at the younger and brushed his hair away from his face and started attacking his neck again.

"I've only been doing what you told me to do" Hyunjin defended and tried his best not to let out any sound and make the older more mad.

"Oh really?" Changbin asked as he pulled away and looked down at the younger again "Did I tell you to stalk me or hang out with sunwoo?"

"Taemin told us to look for ch-" Hyunjin started but changbin slapped him again.

"See? You just said it baby boy, you did what Taemin told you to do " Changbin chuckled but he didnt look amused at all "Did you forget why you're here? why you're still alive in the first place?"

"N-no" Hyunjin shook his head as tears formed in his eyes and he tried his best to hold them in.

"Did you forget who you fucking belong to?" Changbin asked again "I've always been good to you, I've saved your life, gave you a home, gave you power and is this is how you pay me? You had one fucking job but you chose to disobey me"

"I-I'm sorry" Hyunjin said but this time he couldn't hold his tears back.

"Yeah you better be sorry" Changbin said as he wiped hyunjin's tears "Bad boys like you needs to be punished"

Changbin can you hear me?

Changbin growled and pulled away from the younger who just looked at him in confusion.

"Why in hell is he calling me" Changbin sighed and climbed off the bed, he looked at hyunjin one last time "Don't worry, you're still going to be punished"

"I-is it Felix?" Hyunjin asked making changbin grin.

"Yeah, why? are you jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous of a human!" Hyunjin said trying to sound confident but he failed which made changbin's grin gets even wider "Why didn't you kill him yet?"

"I'm not going to kill him" Changbin shrugged as he fixed his clothes.

"What? Why?" Hyunjin asked.

Changbin I said do you fucking hear me!! Changbin rolled his eyes when he heard felix's voice again.

"You Don't know how much I want to kill that annoying little brat" Changbin closed his eyes and tried to calm himself before he teleported to felix's room.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Finally!" Felix said as he turned around to face the demon and pointed at his hair  "Do you like it?"

"Did you just fucking call me to show me your new hair?" Changbin asked and the younger just nodded as he smiled at him "Did you forget who I am?"

"Nope, but I failed at all of my attempts at trying to convince my parents so my only solution is to become your friend and somehow convince you not to kill my family" Felix said still smiling.

"Why would I want to be your friend human?" Changbin laughed.

"You look sad and lonely" Felix shrugged "You were happy and full of life but now I dont even know what you are but what I know is that you're far away from happy so having me as your friend might help you feel better!"

"Don't you get it kid? I'm dead, I'm a fucking demon and I kill pitiful humans like you to feel alive so what makes you think having you as a friend will make a me, a fucking demon feel happiness?" Changbin asked and shook his head as he laughed "And how the fuck do you even know how I was?"

"This picture" Felix said as he grabbed the picture that he found with his brother at the basement a while ago and gave it to changbin who just looked at the it for few seconds before turning it into flames and throwing it in the air making it disappeared.

"Is that all?" He asked his voice filled with annoyance as he looked back at felix with his yellow eyes.

"Actually I also called you because I wanted to ask you something else"

"What is it?" Changbin crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

"Were you the one who saved me from getting hit by the truck?" Felix asked.

"No, I don't leave this house" Changbin replied "You almost got hit by a truck?"

"Yeah and I felt the presence of someone by my side and I felt it again this morning on my way to school"

"Must be your guardian angel" Changbin shrugged.

"G-guardian angel?" Felix eyes widened.

"Yeah did you think only demons existed or what?" Changbin grinned "Anyways thanks for wasting my time, I'll get going now"

"Wait!"  felix said and held changbin's arm "I just remembered that y-you took my fucking f-first kiss!! without my permission!!"

"And?" Changbin asked as he looked at felix's small hand that was still wrapped around his arm and moved closer to him, their faces just few inches away "want me take your second too?"

---------------------------------------------------

So somehow my book got to #2 in changlix category, It dropped now but I'm still shookt like I'm sure only 4-5 people read this mess ksjsjsjsj

Also I'm trying my best to write more chapters but I'm lazy and my writing is trash so I want to read more and get better at writing so I won't cringe while reading my ffc😳