chapter two

dream woke up with a pounding headache. he winced as he tried to sit up. eventually he regained his strength and got up from his bed, walking to his bathroom. the light made dream cover his eyes with his palms. "agh" dream murmured.

as he rubbed his eyes he took a glance of himself in the mirror, looking like a mess. "ughhh" he complained running his hand through his hair trying to fix it.

he had purple bags under his eyes. he almost forgot there was a random guy on his couch from last night. he didn't even know his name. he hoped the boy wouldn't remember what happened last night.

dream walked out of his humid room and out into the narrow hallway of his apartment. he looked over towards the living room to see a head slightly popped over the head board of the white couch.

dream rubbed his eyes and walked towards the couch. he turned the corner to see the boy rubbing his irritated eyes. "where am i?" he questioned looking around.

"oh, something happened last night so i took you home with me to be safe." dream replied in a soft voice. "thank you." the boy replied in a sad tone, remembering what had happened. "i'm clay, but you can call me dream" he smiled.

"i'm george," he mumbled. "do you want me to drive you home? i understand you may be a little weirded out that you just woke up in some random guy's house," dream chuckled. "no," george dammanded. "i-i mean i'd like to stay a little longer if that's ok" dream gave him a little bit of a concerned look

"yea of course you can stay, is everything okay?" dream asked. "yep. perfectly fine." george forced a smile.

"can i have some advil maybe?" george asked a few minutes later. "oh yea sure," dream got up and walked to the dark kitchen switching the light on. he opened a cupboard and searched through the deep shelves. no advil to be seen. dream turned around to see the small boy at the doorway of the kitchen.

"infortunetly i don't have anything so we have to go to the pharmacy," dream yawned. "ok," george replied softly and walked out of the kitchen.

dream headed for his room to find something to wear. he grabbed a t-shirt and some ripped jeans, and one of his hoodies for george. he walked out of his room and handed the hoodie to george who was waiting patiently at the door. "thanks," george smiled and slid the oversized hoodie on his small body.

dream grabbed his keys that were on the ground from last night. george followed dream out the door. he locked it and walked down the steep stairs. george stopped walking, and his mind trailed off to last night, being dragged up stairs by a tall, black haired man.

"george?" dream question making him snap out of his thoughts. "sorry," george cleared his throat and proceeded to walk down the steps to the car.

the engined roared and dream backed out of the parking lot, heading down the street to the nearest store.

dream parked in a busy parking lot and turned off the car. they both stepped out into the hot air of florida. they walked across the rocky lot and reached the entrance. dream opened the door for george and walked in after him.

dream scanned through the isle. he eventually found the white bottle. he grabbed it and walked out of the isle with george beside him.

they found their way to checkout and scanned the bottle and pulled out his wallet. "oh i can pay, i'm the one who wanted it anyway," george offered. "oh no it's fine don't worry about it," dream smiled.

there was something about dream, that made george feel safe.

they reached dreams apparent door and dream shoved through the door. he closed it after george walked in. "if it's too hot in here just tell me, it can tend to get really over heated sometimes." "okay," george brought himself to a small smile.

dream walked to george with a cup of water and two reddish pills.

george jumped back at dreams fast movements. dream immediately stepped back, surprised that he flinched so easily. "i-i'm sorry" george whispered. "hey it's okay..um, are you okay?" dream questioned, earning a nervous look from george.

there was something seriously wrong, and he needed to figure it out.