chapter 32

we all make mistakes. even the small ones affect so much. so much it haunts you. but can they ever "truly" be forgiven? or is it just some type of sentence so they don't feel guilty. i guess we don't know. every situation is different, right?

carter pulled into a empty parking lot, from a tore down k-mart.

george tried to hide his cries, but it was too much.

dream this, dream that. he couldn't stop thinking about him and what he's doing. he had fucked up, and there was no going back.

he'd fucked everything up.

the sun was already up into the sky, blaring through the tinted windows.

"why are you crying george? i should be the one crying. you left me." carter spat out, realizing george's wheeps.

"yea i'm sorry you're right." george's voice cracked as he wiped his face, fighting the urge to unlock the door himself and run off.

george wanted to go to dream. he wanted to go to the place he found as home.

"carter how long—yknow, until i can go home?" george sniffled, receiving a dirty look from the other.

"what the fuck? i thought you gave me another chance?" carter breathed out.

"i know, i know i did but i want to go back," he mumbled the truth, breaking eye contact with him.

"you're not going back until you learn to be respectful. george, you left me. why can't you understand that this is your fault?" carter's voice began to become a yell.

carter moved in his seat, causing george to jump back and cover his face with his arms.

"don't flinch." he said sternly.

"i knew you'd get out of place. you need to get better." he continued.

"please let me go back. please carter i'll come with you tomorrow." george cried, the day was humid, and seeped through every crack of the trauma filled car.

"no. you said today. you can't just do that. you're so rude and selfish,"

he was right, george thought.

i am selfish.

george stayed silent, wondering what they were gonna do. what was carter's point? just to control him again? just to manipulate his mixed thoughts.

he needed to text dream, if the blonde could even forgive him for this.

carter jerked, pulling out of the parking lot, and drove through the neighborhood familiar to george.

he didn't wanna go there. he didn't want to be there in the first place. he just wanted to be home. the home he felt safe in, and right now, he was in the dangorous zone.

george's thoughts raced.

what was he gonna do?

there was no way he would get away with pulling out his phone and just call dream. he couldn't. he had to find the right time and right now, no matter how much he wanted to leave right now he had to wait. he had to face patience.

he got himself in this.

he could've told dream to protect him from such a monster.

he could have thought before sending it.

george's heart raced as they edged closer to the memory filled house.

the stupid light blue color that haunted him.

the slightly yellowed grass and the green hose that never moved to the backyard.

"george i'm doing this for you, not me love," carter said, as they pulled into the cracked driveway.

"that's a lie," george mumbled under his breath, receiving a dirty look from the other.

"don't be a bitch either," he said sternly, making george wince as he grabbed his wrist.

george pulled away and rubbed the now red area.

fuck carter

fuck his stupid house

fuck his lawn.

he wanted dream.

he needed dream.