chapter 11

shout out to imogenbudworth and Sapnapssimp_  for being supportive on my story in the comments <3

george sat up, walking into dreams closet, welcoming himself in.

he grabbed a hoodie and jeans that looked small enough for him, and walked to the bathroom to put them on.

the bathrooms light made him wince from the sudden change. he quickly locked the door and threw the clothes on. as he was washing his hands, he spotted it. the bottles of medication, picking it up. he read the label. "anti depressions" his eyes widened in surprise, not expecting such a kinda guy going through that.

george walked out the door to see dream dressed aswell.

dream was leaning against the wall, chewing gum while scrolling through him phone. soon, he looked up at george.

he leaned off the wall and put his phone in his back pocket. "do you wanna go now?" dream questioned.

"yea sure," the brunette nodded .

dream grabbed his keys, swinging them around in between his fingers as they walked out the door, locking it behind them.

they sat down in the car as dream switched on the engine by turning his keys into the ignition, driving off into the busy city streets.

george starred out the window as his mind trails all around the place.

the car came to a stop in the park lock surprising george that they were already there.

they stepped out slowly and embraced the warm air. george shut his door and walked with dream all the way to the building.

"shit, i left my wallet in the car. i'll be right back stay here," dream said as he ran off to the car.

alone.

george didn't like the feeling of being alone in public. he was just out in the open. what if people were looking at him? he sat there patting his foot on the cement hoping dream would hurry up.

dream returned, walking up to the brunette. "you good?" dream asked in a weird tone.

"y-yea." george stuttered as he continued to walk through the mall doors.

dream stood by george, scanning through different stores to find one they were interested in.

george came to a spot, and walked in the small store.

there was many things. like hoodies, and ripped jeans. george looked at all the selections of clothing. he found a hoodie he liked.

he looked at it for a moment, as dream came up behind him. "do you like that?" dream questioned looking at it aswell. george just nodded as a response.

dream took the hoodie off the rack and walked to the counter, george following behind.

dream gave the hoodie to the cashier lady.

"17.42" the lady muddered.

dream pulled out his wallet, swiping his card.

the card accepted and he grabbed the bag, handing it to george with a smile.

"oh you really didn't have to dream, but thank you," george said, feeling bad that dream spent money on him.
it didn't seem normal to him.

adrian never bought him things that he liked. george stood in thought for a moment.

"yea of course i don't mind," dream replied as they walked out the tiny store.

dream led him to a food court.

"i'm not very hungry. you can get something tho." george said stopping in place.

dream looked back,

"no you're getting something too," dream said, walking back to george and grabbing his hand.

they came to a small table, and george sat down. "i'll go grab something," dream said walking away.

george sat in silence, grabbing his phone from his pocket.

a wave of relief washing over him, happy there was no texts or missed calls. and there will never be again.

he scrolled through twitter, not realizing dream was getting closer to the table.

he looked up, startled a bit from dream suddenly being in front of him.

dream just wheezed at george's flinch, making george laugh as well.

"i didn't know what you liked so i got you soup since everyone likes soup." dream said pushing the the bowl towards george.

george played around with the spoon instead of eating it.

"georgeeeeeeee" dream whined.

"whatttttttttt" george replied giving dream a disappointed look, earning the same expression from dream.

"let's take a bite at the same time. ok?" dream said picking up his spoon aswell.

george shuffled in his seat, not really wanting to have anything to do with the bowl in front of him.

george grabbed his spoon at dreams countdown.

"yay you did it!" dream said putting his hands in the air.

george giggled.

"that wasn't that hard was it?" dream asked.

george took another bite as a reply.

"i take that as a yes," dream said as he took another bite aswell.

dream threw the empty bowls in the trash as they walked towards the exit of the mall.

dream caught up with george, making their hands brush together.

george looked down at their hands, locking them together.

sorry if there are any mess ups, i didn't read it over again. keep in mind i write when I'm literally half asleep so i usually don't remember what i write the next day. i made this one a bit longer :)