chapter 44

many trigger warnings. i suggest listening to the song as u read

george ran out of the bedroom door, running towards the kitchen.

carter followed shortly after, slowly coming to a stop as he saw george pull a sharp object out of the drawer.

"don't fucking come near me," george stated as his voice shook.

"george? what the hell are you think-"

"shut up, don't take another step." the brunet yelled, slowly moving around carter.

"george? why would you even think of hurting me? i've been nothing but good to you for the passed month." carter said, trying to persuade.

"you've put me through nothing but hell!" george said loudly, backing up towards the front door."

"don't you go out that door george!"

the other smiled, "and what if i do?"

carter stayed in silence, watching george get closer to the door.

"see you never. douch bag," he yelled while running out the door.

"and don't even think about messaging me ever again!" he finished as he was halfway out the door.

his legs grew weaker as he ran, tears streaming down his pale face.

dream stumbled as he walked through to the couch.

"sapnap. you know i love you a lot? and you've done far more than what you needed to" dream smiled, feeling he stomach give off a burning feeling.

"yea.? of course." sapnap said giving dream a confused look, as he turned pale every minute.

dream could feel every part of him grow weak, as the room was no longer in perfect vision.

flashback

dream shut the bathroom door, hearing sapnap footsteps grow distant.

he shakily turned the faucet on the shower, and stepped away.

he followed his intention to the cabinet, opening it, scouting for the yellow bottle.

he set it onto the counter, grabbing a pad of yellow sticky notes out of his shorts pocket.

shakily, he grabbed his pencil, letting his hand glide along as words wrote themselves.

quickly, he tossed the pills into his mouth, washing it down with sink water.

he gagged as some pills hadn't gone down, letting the taste of coins fill his taste buds.

the blond ran his hair under the water, shutting it off and making his way out of the bathroom after changing, slipping the note into his pocket.

-

"i'm sorry."

everything from that felt as if it were in slow motion.

sapnap flew out of his seat, holding the blond up, as he reached for his phone.

nothing was ever perfect, really. Just two young boys who wanted someone of their own, but grew unluckly.

dear george,
i hope you're okay. i haven't been too well myself and honestly, i haven't for almost a year or two. ya know when i first met you, i saw something i've never seen in anyone else before. it's not my intention to hurt you. it was never my intention to end it this way.