chapter 29

dream pulled his arms away from sapnap, grabbing george's wrist, startling him.

he pulled the brunette out to the car, tears dripping down his pale face.

"let me go!" george cried, pulling  dream to a stop.

dream looked back at the boy, his face was puffy red, with a worried look.

he suddenly realized, as he looked down at the grip he had on george.

he let go fast, pulling it away immediately.

dream came closer to george to apologize, but george flinched back, putting his arms in front of him as a shield.

george felt panic drown him.

dreams heart sunk, as he lowered his hands.

"i'm not gonna hurt you, i would never lay a finger on you in that way." he mumbled softly.

the wind blew past their ears roughly, as the rain went crazy as well, making their hair drip of water.

dream approached him slowly, wrapping his arms around him, making george realize it was okay.

be lowered his arms, wrapping them around dreams neck, digging his head in the crook of it.

"we're such a fucking mess," dream sniffled.

george, let go after awhile, and smiled at dream.

the two got into the car, drenched from the rain.

they soon arrived to the apartment, and dream walked to the kitchen.

george who was exhausted, dug himself under the covers of the bed.

"georgeeee," dream said, opening the door to a dark room.

george flipped over, looking at dream, still covered in blankets.

dream turned the light on, making george pull the blankets over his head quickly.

"sorryy," dream giggled.

george felt dream sit on the bed, he could hear clinking, like glass bowls and silverware.

"not hungry," george mumbled, knowing that dream had food for him.

dream pulled the blanket off of george's head, messing up his brunette hair.

"please please please," dream whined.

"nope," george replied, attempting to pull the blankets back over himself, but getting stopped by dream.

dream lifted the boy up into a sitting position.

"come on dude who the fuck denies fruit loops?" dream asked in a pleading tone.

he had a spoon of it already up to his mouth.

"i'll go first," dream said, looking over at george who was giving him a "shut the fuck up" look.

dream finished it, and got another spoonful to hold at george's closed lips.

george finally gave in and opened his mouth.

"awe little baby," dream laughed in a babyish voice, as he placed the cereal in george's mouth.

george swallowed, and rolled his eyes at dreams dumb sayings.

the two finished the bowl, and set it on the nightstand.

"that's never making it to the sink is it?"

"nope," dream replied.

the blonde rolled himself under all the blankets, leaving george with nothing.

"heyy," george whined.

"cold," the brunette added.

"then take some blanket-"

dream almost finished his sentence, before george climbed himself up onto the blonde, and laid on his chest.

little did he know, that feeling would be gone soon.