chapter 10

dream looked at the screen.

"where the fuck are you??"

"george i swear i'm gonna beat the shit out of you"

"i'll find you."

the messages went on and on. dream read in disbelief, clear on his face.

dream looked over at george who was twiddling his fingers, trying to calm himself down.

dream looked back at the phone and tapped adrian's profile. he scrolled down to the bottom.

"block this contact"

dream took a last look at george, who was watching dreams fingers slid to the bottom of the lit screen, and tapped it.

dream shut off the boys phone and put it on the night stand.

george, who was on the verge of crying, looked over at dream as he placed the phone down. suddenly, he was pulled into a hug.

dream ran his fingers through the brunettes hair, comforting him.

he hummed a song as george laid his head on dreams chest, embracing the feeling.

george's body got weaker every second. his eyes fluttered shut as he let out one last exhale.

dream continued for awhile, realizing george was asleep. he smiled as he fell back on the bed slowly, trying not the disturb the boy. he placed him on the side of him and held his arm around him.  "it's gonna be ok." dream whispered before he dozed off to sleep.

dream fluttered his eyes open, revealing george's small body close to him. he slowly sat up, checking his phone.

it was around noon when dream clicked his phone screen on.

he walked to the bathroom and splashed cool water on his face, startling him at first. the cold water dripped down his face as he looked in the mirror.

he opened the mirror, revealing a cupboard with different yellow medication bottles. he scattered through the bottles, grabbing a skinny one with small white pills.

major depression disorder

recommended by doctor james
if signs of allergic reaction, contact a local hospital.

side effects- headache, nausea

he sighed as he popped open the bottle, swallowing the pill with no water.

he put the bottle carelessly on the sink and pulled himself out of the bathroom. he walked back into the bedroom.

he grabbed his phone and sat in the white sheeted bed. after minutes of scrolling through endless social media pages, george woke up shuffling around.

he rubbed his puffy eyes and turned to dream who was on his phone.

dream looked at the brunette smiling, then his eyes returned onto his phone.

"hungry?" dream asked the boy as he sat up.

"no." george replied quickly.

"well your eating something today, i don't care what you say," dream laughed making george return a soft smile.

he covered himself under the covers again after the cold air hit his skin, sending chills down his spine, dream quickly noticing.

"i'm sorry i'll get a heater soon," dream said. "it's okay," george smiled as a reply. he knew dream was trying to make him happy. but was there a way for him to ever feel truly happy again.? george thought to himself.

he rolled over closer to dream to see what he was doing on his phone. he was scrolling through instagram. nothing special.

he sighed in bordem. he looked up at dreams fluffy blonde hair. he reached for it, curling it with his fingers. george sat and played around with dreams hair until the blonde had looked over smiling.

dream grabbed the boys hand and twirled it in the air. george laughed a bit. "give me my hand backkk" george whined. "nope my hand now," dream teased as he lifted the hand farther into the air, fiddling with his fingers.

george sat there watching dream play around.

"you no fun." dream looked disappointed. george just rolled his eyes while letting out a small giggle.

"can we go somewhere today?" george asked. "yea of course. where are you planning?" dream asked in a reply.

"i don't know. do you wanna go to the malllll," george asked while fiddling with dream hair.

"okay sounds good," dream agreed watching the boys hands go through his dirty blonde hair.

dream did the same, mocking george to annoy him too. george just giggled.

george and dreams eyes locked. the feeling was safe, and warm.

were things getting better? george thought to himself as he got lost in the emerald green.