chapter 23

dream laid george down on the bed, covering him with the comforter.

he ran his fingers through the brunette strands, following to the end of his hairline.

he walked himself to the trash can, and placed it on george's side, and set down the plastic bag of things.

dream pulled out his phone, guessing he was going with another sleepless night.

the time had passed at least an hour before george sprung up and grabbed the trash can as soon as he could.

dream jumped at his sudden action.

his face was bright red, and you could tell he was sweaty by the look of his hair almost stuck to his forehead.

dream scooted over to george after he set down the trash, and placed his wrist upon george's flushed forehead.

"holy fuck george," dream said, pulling away his hand.

george looked like he hadn't slept in weeks, as his eyes were half shut.

"i need to take you to a doctor tomorrow," dream said, rubbing his thumb across george's cheeks.

"noo,"

"what do you mean no?"

"you just be my doctor," george mumbled, laying down onto dream making him laugh.

"george i'm not a doctor,"

"don't care not going,"

"mk fine" dream gave in.

george dug his head into dreams chest, covering his eyes.

"turn off lamp," he whispered.

dream reached over to the light source, snapping it off.

"that better?" dream asked, ruffling george's hair as he nodded.

dream went to pull out his phone, until george stopped him.

"sleep" he mumbled, pushing dreams hand away.

dream smiled softly, relaxing his body into the bed, as his arms wrapped around the brunette.

george woke up at the crack of dawn.

the window had no light glaring out, the sky was a shade of darkish blue as the sun barely crept out.

he looked down at dream, who was sound asleep.

he studies his features, his fluffy blonde hair, and his freckles that fit perfectly on his face.

he wish he could see his green eyes crack open.

he'd missed carter. his brown curley hair, and his blue eyes.

but he couldn't fit the truth.

carter was bad

he couldn't convince himself that it wasn't normal.

george got out of the bed, and grabbed his phone.