chapter 3

dream approached slower and handed george the medication.

dream clicked on his phone screen. "2:21
pm" the clock read. dream cleared his throat. "so when do you wanna go home?" george's stomach flipped. "uh. m. i don't know whenever you feel like taking me home," george stuttered. "how old are you?" dream asked. "24," george replied. dream wasn't much younger than him, but it was surprising george was older.

"i'm 21 haha" dream smiled and george gave one in return. "do you live with someone?" dream broke the silence. "oh, yea, my boyfriend." george looked a bit worried. "oh," dream replied. "i didn't know you swung that way," dream giggled. george smiled a bit.

he didn't want to go home. he didn't want to face what was gonna happen if his boyfriend found out he's been staying with some random guy.

"george? hellooo" dream said making george snap back into reality. "oh sorry heh," "is every thing okay..?" dream was worried about the way george was acting. "yea," george forced a smile.

"well i'm gonna take you home, i don't want your boyfriend to be worried," dream said. "he's far from worried, he doesn't care about me, he only cares if i'm with somebody other than him." george mumbled to himself. "huh?" dream questioned. george just shook his head.

the car ride was silent until they arrived at george's boyfriends house. "can i get your number? not in a creepy way." george asked quitely. "oh sure." dream slipped out a sticky note from his glove box and wrote the number down handing it to george. "thanks," george smiled lightly as he duck out of the car and shut the door.

tw!

he took a deep breath at the door step and then walked in the house. he saw his boyfriend on the couch with bottles of beer almost piled up.

"where the fuck were you?" he snapped scaring george a bit. "I was at the party we went to and," george stopped to breathe, "some guy drugged me and tried to touch me, but someone came and helped me. they took me to their place after, i'm sorry," george mumbled, tears threatening at the corner of his eyes.

"what did you do at this 'guys' house huh? fuck?" "n-no adrian, i just slept on the couch. nothing happened," "mhm sure you fucking whore. i knew i shouldn't have trusted you." adrian yelled standing up. he edged closer and george's hands were already trying to protect himself.

adrian grabbed george's wrists and put them above his head. "you're not gonna go and do shit with other guys without facing discipline." adrian stated firmly. george felt like a child.

adrian smacked george across the face making him whine in pain. adrian pushed george to the floor and kicked him, walking away.

george was shaking. he had been in this relationship for over 4 months and it was one of his biggest regrets, as a matter of fact, it was his biggest regret. there were good times between the two but there was too much bad things to even compare it.

george sat there for a minute, shedding tears after tears. "would dream ever do this to me?" he thought to himself.

he missed his smile, and his comfort. george snapped out of it. why was he thinking like this? what was it about dream that made him feel safe? he pulled out the sticky note, tears damping the faint yellow color.

###-###-####
call if you need someone :)

-dream