chapter 40

this chapter was written by us both so credit to her for writing most of the first part.
Dream's POV

Dream was tired, overwhelmed by everything, it felt as though the world was collapsing around him.

Nothing mattered any more. "Nothing" he'd thought to himself as he felt himself going back to the state he was in before he'd meet George. Not wanting to eat, go out, or do anything for that matter.

He didn't even know how he felt about George being gone anymore, did he deserve it? He thought to himself.

A few days had passed since George left him. He just felt like a piece in his life was missing, an empty spot.

It had crossed his mind maybe he needed him, but he would've texted him. Maybe George just didn't want him anymore.

Dream rubbed his eyes and closed them as he let his mind wonder places he didn't anticipate.

This cycle went on for the next few days waking up, not eating, not doing anything neither wanting to, checking his phone,then back to bed and all over again. He got a little startled by the sound of his phone buzzing

Sapnap

Hey just checking in, wanna maybe go out to the mall sometime??

Idrk, kinda busy

stop lying Ik ur at home literally doing nothing give me a time and we can go out together and grab something to eat to talk.
Read 1:06pm

Dream knew sapnap wasn't gonna let it go and he didn't want to lie either because sapnap wasn't going to put up with his bullshit.

He shut off his phone and groaned, he hated the situation he had himself in.

Sapnap-3 new messages

Once again, shutting his eyes in attempt to put an ease to everything ignoring the notifications.

his head ached from the night before.

he wanted to feel it again. to feel the high. the high that drifted him from everything.

he quickly smelled himself and immediately shrunk. it was a disgusting smell from the lack of self hygiene.

he groaned as he covered his head under the thick blankets.

he started to think about george, and how he'd always be there to hold him when it would get bad.

tears threatened at the corner of his eyes but he gave up.

he had no strength to even bother crying. it was pointless.

that was when he heard a knock at his door.

"fuck," he muttered to himself.

that meant he had to get up looking like this.

he groaned as he lifted off the covers, and started to get up.

immediately he fell back down from dizziness. he was dehydrated and hungry.

he brushed it off and got back up slower, feeling his head go straight back to pounding.

walking through the hallway didn't feel real. he felt so wobbly and dizzy.

remembering how he could hear george's faint footsteps hopping through it to come lay with him made his heart ache.

he reached the doorknob and pulled it open as he rubbed his eyes.

"sapnap?" dream mumbled, wincing from the bright light outside.