chapter 22

george turned, seeing dream gazing over him.

the boy sat up and turned to a pair of emerald green eyes.

george sat, thinking as the he could hear the rain fall harder onto the glass window.

dream stared into the others deep brown eyes.

george raced through the right words but nothing could come out. he sniffled trying to clear up the uncomfortable silence.

"im sorry," george managed to slip out.

dream shrugged, giving george a soft look.

he lifted up the brunettes pale chin.

"can i?" dream asked, taking his eyes off the boys lips.

george nodded, letting dream place his soft lips on his.

the kiss lasted at least a minute before george pulled away for a breath, leaving a small stand of saliva connecting the two.

"not tired," george mumbled, reading the time on the clock, 11:00 pm.

dream looked over at the clock aswell.

"we're not going anywhere you're as pale as a the whole ass north pole," dream giggled making george give him a sarcastic look.

george sat for a minute before he felt it again, as his stomach flipped.

the boy covered his mouth, signaling dream.

dream reached the the side of the bed where there was a black plastic trash can.

george immediately took the bin, letting out every last thing in him.

"see that's why we're not going anywhere" dream said, wiping off george's chin.

george dug his head into his hands, as his headache worsened from the sensitivity of light in his eyes.

"you're just gonna throw it up but we could atleast go to a gas station and pick up a snack or something," dream offered, making george look back up.

george nodded, anything to get out of the apartment.

in the car 😩

dream turned down into the gas stations parking lot, getting a front row spot.

he opened the door for george, helping him step out.

george could feel his body slowly weaken as he walked into the bright store.

there was only one cashier, he looked tired as his eye bags hung low, with blood shot eyes.

they headed to a small isle at the farthest side of the store.

dream shuffled his hands threw the puff bar isle, grabbing a mint green looking one.

george gave him a look and flashed back to the other isle.

he grabbed gummy bears and handed them to dream.

"is that it?" dream looked confused.

george shrugged, heading into a different isle, grabbing nausea pills.

they reminded him of his mom. she would give him the same things when he was sick.

he looked over at the box, setting into dreams hands, along with a bag of doritos.

dream set everything down on the counter.

the tired man asked for his ID in a ruffled voice.

dream pulled it out, handing it to the man.

"mk" he said, handing it back to dream.

george sighed as they walked out into the humid rain.

it smelt like a fall day, as the rain drenched the sidewalk.

dream opened the small door, and hopped into the leather seat.

george buckled his seatbelt, and pulled out his phone.

he turned it off after the lack of notifications.

george felt his eyes drift off into a sleep, leaning on the plastic side of the car.

dream parked the car in the same spot as always, looking over at george's pretty face.

he smiled at the boy and his breath hitched.

dream grabbed the plastic bag, grabbing george from the other side, and held his at his side like a toddler.

not proof read bc i'm a baddie

nah jk i'm just so fucking tired lmfao

so are you guys comfortable with smut? just asking because i want your guys' feedback on if. so far i've heard yes but i want everyone's opinion on here! thank you <3