chapter 43

i decided to write this one <3

they soon arrived at sapnaps house, as he backed up into the drive way.

it had been months since dream had been here. it was almost warming to him to be back.

dream lifted himself out of the car, but sat right back down after getting light headed.

"fuck" he muttered, lifting himself back up carefully.

he wobbled to the door way after sapnap.

sapnap opened the door, letting air conditioning hit them immediately.

dream felt relaxed after being on the edge for weeks.

he knew sapnap was gonna ash about george soon, but he was afraid he wouldn't be able to find the right words.

george's pov

george woke up to the sound of the front door slamming shut.

he sat up, immediately feeling a sharp pain in his hand.

a glass shards from his phone had been stuck in his hand from falling asleep on the floor.

he winced in pain.

george decided to go check on carter, because he was home and clearly trying to make it obvious.

he walked out into the kitchen, glancing at the time on the microwave.

it was 1 am.

"why'd i have to wake up now?" george mumbled to himself, as he felt a arms wrap around his waist startling him.

he hasn't felt that in awhile.

george shivered, knowing these were not dream arms.

tw-r@pe, it doesnt go into detail but it does surround the topic, so feel free to skip this part.

carter kissed his neck, down to his shoulder blade from behind.

he turned the brunette around facing him immediately attacking his lips.

george pulled away.

"carter! what are you doing?" george exclaimed.

"come on we haven't done this in awhile," the other tried to reassure.

"no i'm not in the mood,"

george could hear

carter ignored george's request and pulled him to his bedroom.

it's over btw

george woke up with a pounding headache.

everything hurt.

he looked over at carter, realizing what he had did.

george's eyes watered, but he wiped them away and got up slowly, knowing damn well carter wasn't a careful person.

he had to get out. he didn't know if he could stay here for even another second.

it was just like the night he had ran out.

dream had picked him up on the side of the road at that coffee shop.

carter immediately woke up as he saw george walking out.

lol i'm too lazy to continue anyways any of you like haikyuu because i'm thinking of writing a book with that stuff 😎😩🥺⚡️⚡️⚡️😈😈🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻😝😝😝🍃🍃👻👻😎😎😃😃😃🙄🙄

#aesthedic warning

me and my girlfriend broke up 🙄😝😎🤞🏻😈😃✨😩😻