chapter 26

george felt the cool air wash over him as he opened the door of the bathroom.

no dream in sight.

he walked out of the messy bedroom, into the open apartment.

it was his home.

what he called, "home"

dream peeked his head around the corner from the kitchen to see george, hair wet and messy.

george made his way, still wobbly, to the kitchen.

dream passed george a bowl of strawberries.

"doctors today," dream sighed.

"noooo," the brunette pouted, pushing the strawberries back.

"yesssss," dream argued back, pushing the bowl toward him.

"nope. sleepy time,"  he yawned, hopping his feet back to their bedroom.

dream exhaled, palming his face.

"george i already called, you have to go," the blonde yelled.

he gave up on yelling, and walked his way to the room.

standing in the doorframe, he saw george who was on the bed, covered in the blankets.

dream headed his way to the boy, pulling the blankets off of him.

george curled up into a ball as the cold air hit him.

cute, dream thought.

"come on george,"

dream tickled the brunette, making him squirm and giggle every now and then.

"please don't make meeeee," he whined.

"you have to george, you're sick" dream said, pulling george off the mattress.

he continued pulling him out by the front door.

"shoes, on," he instructed george, as he grabbed the keys.

george shook his head in reply, and sat back into the couch.

"oh am i supposed to do it?" dream gave george a disappointed look after he nodded his head.

he slipped the shoes over george's small foot, and tied the laces.

"okay, up time." dream added, pulling him off the white couch, out the door.

george sunk himself into the leather seats.

the radio played at a low volume as the car started up.

"the doctor isn't that bad, cmon george," dream assured, rubbing his shoulder.

"don't want to," george continued.

the waiting room was quite plain. nothing but some chairs and toys for children.

dream looked over at george's leg, that was bouncing up and down uncontrollably.

the blonde placed his hand on his thigh and reached into his pocket with his other hand, pulling out his phone.

"here, play on it, it'll distract you," dream said in a low tone, handing the phone the george, as his hand continued to rest on his leg, calming him down.

george opened his phone, and scrolled through the different apps.

a few rounds of the game passed, until the doctor came out and scouted the area, soon landing on george, indicating for him to come along.