chapter 18

all george could feel was his hands that were covering his face as he leaned himself down on the table.

every voice was an echo and the only clear thing he could hear was himself hyperventilating into his hands.

he could hear a small bit of dreams words, "sapnap is still getting food but i brought you french fries," dream said.

george felt the vibration of dream sitting down making his breath hitch.

"george? what the hell happened?" dream asked frightenedly, pulling george towards him and removing his hands from his face.

george could feel himself getting pulling into a familiar warm grasp.

dream held the boy in his arms, running his hands throughout the back of his hair, whispering small, "it's okay, i'm here," every now and then.

george felt himself slowly feel normal as his body collected feelings again.

"you could've came and got me." dream mumbled, as george laid his head on his shoulder.

"sorry." he apologized.

"it's okay don't worry about it,"
dream said, running his fingers through george's brunette hair.

"please eat," dream said pushing the small plastic thing to george.

"okay," george said in reply.

dream raised his eyebrows not expecting george to give in so easily.

sapnap returned, sitting across from the two who were playing around.

"dream are you gonna eat something?" sapnap asked looking at dream.

george looked over too as sapnap said that, realizing dream didn't have anything in front of him.

george grabbed a french fry and shoved it in dreams mouth making the group laugh.

sapnap felt happy seeing dream smile. he used to such an unhappy person.

dream ruffled around george's hair, making him give the blonde a death stare.

as they finished, sapnap threw a fry at the back of dreams head making him jump.

"smapnamp what the fuck,"

"don't call me that or i'll shove them up your nose next time," sapnap laughed out.

dream noticed george who was behind the two. he looked lost, almost emotionless.

dream grabbed george's hand, making him walk beside the two.

george swung their hands back and forth as dream and sapnap exchanged a few words of small talk with each other.

the three walked into a new store they had just put in atleast last week.

they wondered around for awhile, george of course staying by dream the whole entire time.

dream picked up matching necklaces that had a blue jule on one and a green on the other.

"awh georgie we should get these,"
dream wheezed as george gave him a weird look.

dream held on to the pair of jewelry, heading to the counter.

"i'm gonna get them to piss you off," dream laughed as he set the necklaces on the glass counter.

the lady scanned them, and dream paid.

"here wear it," the blonde said, pulling the blue one out of the plastic bag.

george wrapped it around his neck, connecting it in the back.

"yay we're matching," dream said in a baby voice making george roll his eyes playfully.

they eventually found sapnap after scouting for him for what it seemed as hours.

"sapnap look we're matching," dream said making george giggle at how excited he was.

"you're cute," george laughed.

i'm not proof reading this because i'm tired. sorry it was short i wasn't feeling it today ig :/