chapter 37

george stood there waiting for carter to spit out some stupid words and leave.

george's eyes went up to his hair.

his curly brown hair that fit with his beautiful blue eyes.

but there was nothing beautiful inside.

it was all ugly.

"what do you want to do?" carter asked, wiping his nose.

"i want to go home." george replied sternly.

"this is home what do you mean."

"you know what i mean." he rolled his eyes.

carter stayed silent before he walked out of the doorway into the bathroom and shut the door.

george grabbed his phone that was revealing the apple logo.

he tapped his foot becoming impatient from the wait.

then the lock screen appeard and a flood of texts rushed through his notifications.

his stomach dropped at the amount of texts he already got from dream.

he hated every feeling that was rushing through him.

he froze as he heard carter open the bathroom door.

george shoved his phone under a pile of blankets and stood up to pretend he was looking around his room.

carter walked in again, watching george walk around.

the tension was awkward and silent before carter spoke up.

"why'd you leave me."

george sat in disbelief.

he felt as if he could explode and yell everything.

but he stays quite.

he was tired of trying to keep up with the bullshit carter had done.

george tightened his grip his palms, making his nails dig in.

he forgot everything, but soon enough he felt the blood drip down his hands.

"why do you do this to me." george whispered under his breath, as his breath grew shaky.

"what?" carter asked.

"just get the fuck out," george said sternly and quietly, afraid things would go further.

"no it's my house and i get to do what i want. why are you so rude to me."

george knew carter was just trying to push it. he knew that it would make george lash out and end badly.

"why are you always talking about yourself. it's never about me," george mumbled.

"what the fuck do you mean? george you left me for some weird guy that you met at a party and you expect me to be all over you." carter stomped his foot.

george could tell he was getting angry, which just made him more scared than he was.

"please don't do anything," george whispered as he shielded himself with his arms.

carter's face just looked madder than before.

it made his stomach flip knowing that he had fallen for his ugly trick and now he was stuck with no exit.

"don't ever think i'm going to hurt you. is that all i am to you?"

"maybe it is carter. maybe it fucking is. you put put me through this."

carter gave him a confused look and stood up more.

"don't play dumb. i know who you are carter and it's not gonna slip by like it used to." george wiped his cheeks.

alone and small.

he felt pethedic.

a/n

i'm so sorry it's been a really long ass time and i feel so bad for it. i'm really sorry i just haven't felt that motivation to even touch the story, its short i'm sorry i'm happy that i was able to write what i did. but i hope i'll do better soon and update the story more. please don't dm me about my publishing schedule, i obviously don't have one thank you!