chapter 27

the doctor walked in with a slip of paper, and handed it to dream.

"i have anabiotic's at the pharmacy for you to pick up for him." the women smiled.

dream got up, and waited for george to come along.

the two walked out of the tall building, to the car in the parking lot.

george followed short behind, as the thoughts felt like weights, slowing him down.

the two sat in the car for a moment, until dream looked at the boy.

dreams heart ached as he saw george attempt to wipe away the evidence of crying with his sleeve.

he started the car with a rumble, heading down the main road.

the two entered the apartment.

the place was dark, with some light coming from small windows.

george slid his feet to the bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

dream sighed, heading to the bedroom aswell.

he opened the door slightly revealing pitch black.

george was on his phone curled up in the covers.

dream sat down on the bed, pulling out his phone aswell.

after a good 30 minutes, george broke the silence.

"are you gonna make me go there?" george asked with puffy cheeks from tears burning his skin.

dream sighed, setting down his phone.

"well. it might be a good option? you're not doing well. maybe you need it?" dream mumbled, holding george's hips.

george gave a blank stare. he couldn't believe it.

"you wouldn't make me." george said sternly.

"it's your choice george. not mine, i believe it would help" dream replied.

george rolled out of dreams arms, to the other side of the bed.

shit

dream thought.

the blonde replayed the moment in his head, over and over.

george was mad of course, he knew he didn't want to.

dream was gonna say something until he saw george sound asleep, as his phone rested in his hand.

dream walked to his side, and grabbed his phone to set it on the table.

george looked angelic to dream.

long eyelashes, pretty lips.

dream pulled the blankets over the small brunette and headed to the kitchen.

his phone buzzed, startling him a bit.

it was sapnap.

sappynappy🙀-
hangout?

dream debated on leaving george there to sleep, it was getting late.

sappynappy🙀-
you can bring your bf ;)

dream-
he's not my bf 😐

sappynappy-
mk buddy. anyways, you coming? it's a party :))

dream watched the curser of his keyboard flash as he debated.

dream-
k fine. i'll bring george aswell.

-

next step, waking george up.

dream stepped over to the bed, laying on it as he scooted closer to him.

he wrapped his arm around him, digging his head into his neck.

"george" dream said in a low tone, making george's eyelids flutter open.

he extended his arms out to stretch, and turned to dream.

"hm?" george mumbled.

"party tonight? with sapnap?" dream asked, faces inches apart.

as much as george didn't want to go, he agreed, he didn't want to let dream down. right?

-

george looked at himself in the dirty mirror.

he straightened up his hair with his fingers, fluffing it around, soon feeling hands grip his waist.

dream placed his chin on george's shoulder from behind, gripped harder on his waist.

"i'm sorry." dream apologized, running his hands up and down george's sides.

"it's ok," george breathed out, as much as he was mad at dream for that, he couldn't resist his touch.

dream placed small pecks down the back of his neck, making him let out pitchy breaths.

george watched in the mirror, as dream turned him into pink, easily.

dream soon pulled off, along with his hands leaving the brunette empty.

"you still wanna go? you're looking a bit red," dream teased.

omfg you guys almost lost your chapter privileges today thanks to imogen and maya 😐. don't interrupt while i'm screen recording again or we'll have problems ✨✨🔪

 don't interrupt while i'm screen recording again or we'll have problems ✨✨🔪