chapter 30

george sprung up from the bed every morning, and ran to the bathroom, making dream wake up in a instant aswell.

fuck i never picked up the anabiotics.

dream thought to himself, palming his head.

dream walked into the bathroom to see george laying his head on his arm, that was propped against the toilet.

george groaned as he slid his head off, holding his stomach.

dream kneeled down to george's height, letting the boy fall it his arms.

"i'm sorry, i forgot to grab the medicine the doctor told me to pick up." dream frowned.

george whined in return, digging his head into the crook of the blondes neck.

"i'll pick it up today i promise," dream said, tucking excess hair behind george's ear for comfort.

"can i stay home?" george asked, looking up at dream.

"yea of course, whatever you want to do," he smiled.

dream helped george up from the floor, guiding him to the bed.

the blonde covered him with blankets, and handed him the water from the night before.

"i'll go run and get it, i'll be back soon okay?" dream said, grabbing his shoes that were carelessly thrown on the floor from the night before.

george nodded his head in reply, as dream walked out of the door, soon hearing the front door slam shut as well.

he turned off the bed in boredom, decided that it was a good idea to snoop around.

he walked over the drawers, pulling one out.

it had bunches of random things, like tangled cords and headphones.

there were cough drops scaddered everywhere aswell, along with tic tacs.

further digging, revealed a picture.

it was him and a younger girl, he at least looked 15.

the girl was probably his sister or little cousin.

the names, "drista and clay" were written in smeared purple inc at the bottom.

"clay?" george thought.

"not wonder why his name that he uses now seemed abnormal, his real name is clay"

george sat down the picture back down into the pile of mess, and made his way to the bottom drawer.

as soon as he opened it, he spotted a random book, a white paper bag, and some other random things at the bottom that he couldn't quite make out what it was quite yet.

he grabbed the bag, making a ruffling sound.

it had a strong smell.

a skunk kinda smell.

he carefully unraveled the white bag, making his eyes widen.

there was atleast a few grams of weed in there, placed in another mini plastic bag.

he quickly rolled the bag back up, surprised at his find.

at least it wasn't heroine, he thought to himself.

george placed the bag away from him, and searched through the bottom of the drawer.

tw-blades, medication bottles‼️

things like old medication bottles and plastic things of trash were dug everywhere.

he found things that heal cuts, like numbing things and cotton balls.

then, the blade hit the floor as he lifted the bag of cotton things out.

he felt his heart skip a beat as he picked up the sharp tool.

the brunette, tossed everything back into the drawer and shut it quickly, feeling bad for invading that kinda privacy.

tw over👍🏻

george sat himself onto the bed, and stretched out his feet.

his stomach felt hollow as he thought about it.

he could hear dream open the door, and step closer to the bedroom.

dream peeked in, and handed george the bottle.

"you have to let them dissolve under your tongue and then swallow it with water," dream said, patting george's head.

george nodded in reply, letting him grab a small tablet out of the yellow container.

he placed one directly under his tongue, and cringed at the taste.

"heh sorry," dream said watching george's face.

the brunette waited for the tablet to dissolve, as the medicine ran through his mouth uncomfortably.

he grabbed the cup of water and swallowed the whole thing, letting a wave of relief wash through him as the taste faded.

"nasty," he said after lifting the cup away.

"not surprised," dream replied, sitting in the bed beside him.

george woke up from a small nap to his phone ringing.

he winced as the light flooded him, reaching for his phone.

no caller ID

george shrugged, as dream watched him walk out of the room to take it.

he slid his finger across the room accepting it, and held the phone to his ear.

"george?"