chapter 15

george widened his eyes at the sudden action, soon fading away in the feeling.

george rapped his arms around dreams neck, deepening the kiss.

dream soon slipped in his tongue into george's mouth, exploring every inch of space.

after awhile, they pulled away out of breath.

"holy fuck" george thought to himself.

dream winked, turning the car back on and pulling out of the blank parking lot, back into the shade of darkness.

dream held one hand down at the bottom of the steering wheel as the other one rested on the middle compartment of the car.

george starred at the stars out the rainy window, and watched as the drips raced each other to the bottom.

that was a stress reliever for george, he needed that. he'd been touch deprived for the longest time.

dream yawned as they reached the apartment complex, pulling into the busy parking lot.

dream felt like he forced it, he didn't really mean that. did he?

as george was about to open the door, dream stopped him.

"i'm sorry if i pressured you into that i didn't mean to startle you." dream said twiddling with his thumbs.

"nono it's ok. i needed that," george smirked, walking out of the car.

dream sat as his cheeks grew hot.

he stepped out of the car, catching up with the brunette.

they stumbled up the stairs, tripping from the previous alcoholic.

they stepped into the darkness of the messy apartment, that smelt of a clean hotel room.

dream headed to the kitchen, grabbing a box out of the top shelf.

"what is thattt?" george questioned walking in the kitchen.

"fucking brownies," dream giggled holding the box of mix up.

he threw it on the counter and pulled out the things out of the white fridge.

"come here and help me," dream whined in a pouty face.

george slid his feet to the kitchen tile.

the brunette pushed dream out of the way giggling.

dream walked behind george, gripping his waist, making him gasp.

the blonde pulled away, wheezing.

george rolled his eyes, carelessly grabbing the box of brownie mix, preheating the oven to the desired time.

"my turnnnnn" dream slurred, poring random measures of the ingredients.

"you're gonna make them taste weirddd" george whined.

"don't worry georgie, i know what i'm doing," the blonde giggled at the name.

"i like that name" george laughed, dipping his fingers in the mix, and rubbing it on dreams forehead.

"dreamieee" the boy slurred.

dream dipped his finger in the brown mix.

"boooooop" dream giggled, placing a dot on george's pink nose.

george rubbed it off his nose, licking the rest of the batter off his pale fingers.

"do me do me!" dream said jumping up and down.

"no, do it yourself lazy asssss" george laughed.

dream rolled his eyes, licking the access brownie mix on his fingers.

george starting pouring the mix into the pan, laughing as dream would do or say something stupid every now and then.

george placed the pan in the oven, closing it with a stumble.

"goddamn don't die jeez" dream wheezed.

"shut uppp," george smiled.

"and what if i don't?"

"then i'll do this,"

george placed his lips on dreams once again, making him gasp.

the boy pulled away from the blondes soft lips.

"damn i needa talk more often," dream teased making george roll his eyes.