chapter 25

george followed what he said.

he swirled his tongue around the pale fingers, coating them.

dream pulled them out slowly, decided they were covered enough.

"okay are you one hundred percent sure you want this?" dream asked, sitting up.

george nodded his head, twiddling his thumbs.

"words, love" dream said, lifting up george's chin.

"please"

dream nodded, as he started to unbuckle george's buttons.

george whined making dream stop.

"what?" he questioned worriedly.

"don't stoppp," george mumbled, making dream hesitantly finish pulling down the boys pants, revealing his grey boxers.

dream leaned into george's lips, connecting the two together as the blonde slipped down george's boxers slowly.

dream pulled away, lining his fingers up with george's hole.

he ran his thumb down george's bottom lip, watching his head roll back as he slipped in his finger.

as soon as dream felt as george was ready, he started thrusting his finger in and out.

"f-fuck" george muddered under his breath, closing his legs.

"this okay?" dream questioned.

the boy nodded, letting dream continue.

dream soon added a second finger, as he leaned into george's lips to distract him.

george whimpered into the kiss at the sudden change.

"shh it's okay," he whispered into his ear, sending shivers down his body.

dream started to pick up the pace, making george bite his lip to hold in the sounds.

the blonde looked up at him, pulling his lip from his teeth with his thumb.

"i wanna hear you," dream said giving george butterflies.

after awhile george let out a broken moan, indicating dream he had found the spot.

"right there love?" dream teased.

george couldn't speak, nothing but a moan came out.

dream curled his fingers, hitting the spot turning george into a mess.

george began to tighten his grip on to the sheets, as his stomach felt tingly.

"i want m-more" george managed to let out in between moans.

dream added a third finger, thrusting it in faster, sending george's head back.

dream made his way to george's ear, praising him.

"you're doing so well for me," dream began to say softly into his ear, making the brunette moan in reply.

"mm feels g-good," george mumbled.

dream picked up the pace, leaving george speechless.

dream could feel george's walls tighten around his fingers, as he came leaving his legs shaking.

dream continued to thrust his fingers in and out of george, letting him ride out the orgasm as he twitched on every movement, sending out loud moans.

dream slowly pulled out, making george whine at the loss of contact, that was soon replaced with a small peck on the lips.

dream scooted himself off the bed, and grabbed new clothes for the brunette and setting them in the bathroom.

"come here," dream yelled from the bathroom, as he turned on the shower and turning it to the warm setting.

george slowly lifted himself off the bed, attempting to stand up, soon failing.

dream looked out the door, laughing his ass off at george.

"oh my god shut up and help me," george rolled his eyes trying to hold back laughter.

dream lifted him up, letting his feet curl around his waist.

he set the brunette into the shower, letting him sit down.

"if you need something yell for me," dream said, leaving a kiss on his lips and a white towel on the edge of the counter.