Special Chapter- Decisions

Luhan's knew what he wanted.

He wanted Sam, badly and he is willing to go head to head with his own cousin for her.

But, with what he would soon see, will his decision stay the same?

A Luhan-Sam story

Fifth Part

---

Sam checked to her right and left before she took a tray from the bunch and get her lunch. The line was not that long and there weren't many people at the cafeteria yet because it was still early of the hour.

She didn't want the scene that happened yesterday to repeat again.

--

"Sam. I got you a grape juice" Luhan sat in front of her offering her a canned drink.

Jin suddenly appeared beside him scooting him towards the end of the bench and offered her a different drink. "She doesn't drink grape juice hyung, she hates anything violet including the color of your underwear." He sneered at Luhan, a little too loud for other people to hear and they laughed.

Instead of getting angry at his retort, Luhan just smirked at him. "Have you been stalking me Seokjin?" he said.

"In your dreams" the other answered.

Luhan looked at the juice Jin gave Sam, it was an orange juice. "So she hates violet and likes orange?"

"Yes. She loves everything orange. I bet you didn't know that." Jin teasingly grinned at him.

Luhan fake looked behind Jin, peeking his behind.

"What?" Jin wondered looking behind him.

"Oh nothing." He shrugged. "So your underwear must be orange." He chuckled. Everyone around their area who heard laughed again..

Jin glared at him. "I'm sure you find that very amusing hyung." He answered him.

"Oh my gods, please shut up!" Sam sneered at both standing and leaving them.

--

She felt as though the two will continue bickering each other everytime they would be together. She hated it, especially because she knew they were blood-related.

As soon as she reached the old lady at the counter to ask for her food, she saw Jin enter the cafeteria and was seemingly looking for her.

"Darn." She hushed.

"What are you getting?" she heard the old lady ask her.

She lowered her head to hide from Jin. "Ahh. I'm not hungry anymore." She smiled at the lady and proceeded towards the exit of the cafeteria.

She was avoiding Jin because he has been following her everywhere for the entire week. It wasn't just because she hated him, but it was because she can see how desperate he was with being with her again and she didn't want to hurt him.

Her feelings for him haven't completely faded but it has been overruled. Sam didn't want to hurt him when time comes and she faces her fear of entering a relationship again. She was sure if that day comes, it might not be Jin.

She thought avoiding him would tire him and would eventually just leave but he was persistent. The more she hid from him, the more he was eager to find her.

If only he was like this when I was still crazily in love with him, then everything won't be so difficult. She thought.

She had found her way to the cherry blossom park. It was a good thing that she had brought a sandwich earlier. She didn't hesitate eating at the park even if it was forbidden there due to the trashes some students insensitively leave behind.