Special Chapter- It's On!

Jin was desperate to have Sam back in his life.

Luhan wanted to make Sam his.

Will she be the reason that a relationship bonded by blood be ripped apart?

Who will Sam choose? The person who she loved with her life but broke her heart? Or the person who didn't deserve her broken heart?

A Luhan- Sam story

Fourth Part

---

Sam fixed her bag that Monday morning so as not to forget any homework she had a hard time making in the weekend. As soon as she was satisfied with her bag, she went downstairs to fix herself some breakfast since it was still early of the day.

She had just taken some eggs out of the fridge when she heard the doorbell rang. Her brows furrowed in curiosity as to who was there this early of a weekday.

The doorbell rang once again.

She took bread from the paper bag on her table and shoved it in her mouth before making her way to her door.

She literally choked with the bread she was eating when she opened the door revealing two people on their school uniforms casually standing awkwardly side by side in front of her front door.

"Are you okay?" Luhan held her and pulled her inside the house while Jin ran to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Sam gulped the whole glass and let out a breath before reality dawned on her once again. She looked at the two waiting for her to say she was fine.

"What are you two doing here?" She furiously asked.

"I came to fetch you. We're going to school together." Luhan answered her almost immediately.

"I came here first." Jin argued.

"You're just 17 seconds earlier Jin. Doesn't make a difference." Luhan glared at him.

"It makes a lot of difference Luhan hyung." Jin also answered with a glare.

"No it doesn't. Any why are you wearing our uniform? You don't study there." Luhan said once again staring at him from head to toe.

Jin gave a proud grin. "2 months exchange student." He said.

"What!" Luhan and Sam almost simultaneously shouted.

"I'm too smart so they sent me out to a more prestigious school." He explained.

Luhan scoffed. "The things money can do." He uttered under his breath.

"You two need to go." Sam suddenly said. She took her bag from the chair and motioned the two outside the door.

"Who are you coming with?" Jin asked. "You don't have to take the bus Sam. Just come with me, Luhan hyung will understand." He said

"No. I won't" Luhan immediately backed up. "Just come with me, I'm the one who knows the way to school."

"I'm not going with any of you. Okay? So you can just go together." Sam stressfully said to stop them from their bickering.

Suddenly a car parked in front of the house and Donghae went out of the driver's side.

"What's going on here?" he asked as soon as he saw the three in front of the door. He was surprised with the two men who look pissed with each other's presence.

"Hyung." Both boys echoed, then glared at each other before looking back at Donghae. "Can I drive Sam to school." They said in unison once again.

Donghae chuckled at the two. "Sorry boys, but I'm taking my sister to school today." He said pulling Sam away from the two.