Chapter 23

a/n 

short update only.. will be updating more probably tomorrow :D

***

Dear Diary,

            Chanyeol brought me to his studio today to listen to a new song he wrote. I thought he would be singing with his band but then there was just the two of us. I feel my heart beating so fast when he started singing it for me. I can't explain how much I love looking at him singing for me or even just looking at me. I can't explain how the sound of his voice makes my heart flutter in joy. He makes me so happy. He makes me feel so alive. Music has never felt so meaningful to me. Chanyeol just made me love music more right now. I don't know how to explain all the feelings I'm feeling right now but I am sure that I am so in love with Park Chanyeol. I never have felt like this in my life. If feeling this way for him isn't right, then I'm willing to live my entire life in mistake.

-Elena-

***

(anonymous)

She closed the notebook and gently placed it on her table shelf. "Elena unnie, you were right." She whispered by herself. "Loving Park Chanyeol wasn't right. It was the worst mistake of your life." She said.

She opened the small container and took the hazel-brown contacts and gently placed them on her eyes. She blinked a few times at the mirror and smiled in satisfaction.

"You were my only family unnie." She started talking to herself in the mirror. Tears were welling at the edge of her eyes. "You were the one who helped me get up, you helped me in my rehabilitation and you made me feel loved and gave me hope to live a better life." The tears had started flowing in her cheeks. The contacts felt uncomfortable but she shrugged the feeling off.

"If you didn't fall in love with Park Chanyeol, then we would have still been together until now. It was a big mistake unnie. It was such a mistake for you to give your entire heart to him because he didn't take care of it."

She looked at the picture frame in her table containing a picture of Elena. "I didn't need the money you gave me unnie. Didn't you say money isn't everything? You were the one I needed. I wanted you to stay by my side always, but Park Chanyeol always had your attention, even until the end, it was all about him. I hate him unnie. I hate him to the end of the world. You died because of the pain he has given you and I'm not going to forgive him ever."

She wiped the traces of tears in her face and placed her large-rimmed glasses. She took the academy coat and placed it on her. She neatly straightened her hair and looked at her reflection in the mirror before smiling in satisfaction.

She also took the box from the table and checked the tiny ballerina doll key chain she had brought.

"Don't worry Elena unnie." She said. "I'm going to avenge your death. I am going to make Park Chanyeol die in conscience remembering you everytime he sees me. I am going to make him fall in love with me and break his heart like how he did to you. I am going to make sure he will remember the pain and suffering he did to you." She furiously said.

"And that's not the end." She continued, a devilish smile on her face. "I know how much he loves his sister. I am going to use her, hurt her and lead her to trouble. You remember on my first day when I had someone follow her at school? They were so terrified!!" she laughed.

"Ohh. Also, I didn't tell you that I hired some people weeks after that to scare them at their house but someone seemed to know and had cops all over the house. But still they were so scared then."

"I can just imagine Park Chanyeol going crazy if something happens to Park Yerin. Just you wait unnie. Hell is coming to him. He would regret for all his life killing you."

He kissed the frame before strolling of the room.

--

A few steps before she could reach their classroom, she saw Park Chanyeol walking towards her with a smile on his face. She forced a smile out her face and brought back the jolly personality everyone had known her for.

"Oppa!" she cheerfully called.

"Ohh!" Chanyeol happily answered her back. "Good morning Hale!"