Special Chapter- The Move

Sam chose him.

But..

He became cold, aloof and annoying.

Now it's Samantha's time to make a move.

A Luhan-Sam story

Sixth Part.

---

Sam was humming gleefully as she skips her way towards the gymnasium that afternoon. The youth convention has finished and she wasn't able to talk to Luhan yet.

Just before she can enter the gymnasium, someone tall suddenly walked past her. She already recognized his scent, and the more she knew it was Luhan when she saw the large number 7 from the back of the varsity jacket he was wearing.

Did he not recognize it was her?

Why did he not even glance at her?

Sam kept asking in her mind.

"Luhan!" she shouted but Luhan didn't turn only for Sam to recognize that he was wearing earphones.

Maybe he really didn't know it was me.

Sam just shrugged it off and continued entering the gym towards the squad. She took her seat at the bench and looked at Luhan who was now talking to his teammates. He was laughing with them. She was sure that she saw Luhan glance at her way for a millisecond before looking away again. Sam felt odd. She felt like something was wrong.

Her peculiar feelings were immediately justified when the basketball team started their drill and Luhan run past her way without even looking at her.

What's wrong with him? She thought.

"Hey guys!" Yerin's voice suddenly echoed. Sam saw Luhan smile as he jogged towards Yerin. When he reached her, he hugged her and she hugged him back.

"Back to cheering?" he grinned.

"Yep. The number's perfect now, I need to get back to cheering. I'm coming to cheer you on. Because you might need it." She answered,

Luhan laughed. "I'm glad I have my lucky charm back. I'll talk to you later." He said as he planted a kiss on her forehead before getting back to the drill.

Sam went to her to greet her back and forced a smile. "Welcome back sunbae" she said. It pinched her heart how Luhan recognized Yerin and not her. She was aware that Yerin really was someone special to him that she can't ever completely take away but she knew in Luhan's heart there was a place for her too probably bigger.

"Thanks Sam." She answered. "So everyone, let's not practice today and do some evaluations. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes." They all answered.

Sam's mind was lost during the evaluations. Her thoughts were all running through the same question of why Luhan was acting this way.

"Sam?" Yerin asked "Is something wrong."

Sam shook her head. "It's nothing sunbae." She assured but she lied.

---

"What's bothering you?" Jin asked Sam the following morning when they were at their room. "You look annoyed."

"I am annoyed." She frankly answered.

"Why?" Jin asked. "Luhan?"

"He's avoiding me." she answered "He won't look at me. He won't even greet me. He saw me but he didn't even recognize me! He's annoying. He's confusing. I hate him!"

"Should I take you back then?"

"Jin." Sam glared..

"I'm kidding!" Jin laughed. "Come on. I'll treat you some ice cream so you won't sulk around anymore."