Chapter 7

A person’s emotions sometimes makes him doubt other people, his decisions, and even himself. Sometimes when too much emotion twirls in his mind and heart, he tends to forget the primary purpose of what judgment he just made or why he made that kind of judgment. Most of the time he bails on himself and walk away like it didn’t happen. It’s the easiest way out.

Yerin however, has all her emotions in accord. The feeling of eagerness to go because of curiosity, of excitement and of self-assurance, the feeling of guilt because of straying away from the perimeter of the people protecting her and having them worry for her, the feeling of fear because she doesn’t know what would happen and that she knows there would be no one else to run to when everything doesn’t go the way she thought they would be.

All of these feelings she felt right now as she stares at the road going home was all in unison. Different emotions that made her more eager to drive more into this decision that made her feel all of these.

She smiles by herself and thought

 I can’t wait..

To either prove to the people who wasn’t really enthusiastic of her going out with someone that not all people are who they think they were. That a lot of people can be trusted even though you just met them. To prove that Kim Taehyung was one of the people she can trust and they can start to trust her with.

Or

To be proven that they were right all this time, that it’s never really easy to believe in anyone on a single click. That some people may be good to you today and find you their greatest archenemy later, that people you trust can sometimes be the ones who will bring you to harm.

Either way, for the rest or for Yerin herself to learn from this experience.. she just can’t wait

ooOOoo

“Where’s Chanyeol Oppa?” Yerin asked with worry as soon as she arrived home from the game when she noticed that he didn’t come welcome her home and check her for any fractures or injuries like he always did before.

“He went somewhere 30 minutes ago. He didn’t tell me where though” Yerin’s father answered her. “Anyway, nevermind your brother, he is a large chunk of meat, he can take care of himself.”

“I told him he should go out awhile ago, didn’t think he’d listen to me and literally go out tonight. He didn’t even tell me.” She said.

Her father walked her and patted her back. “Don’t worry about him, he’ll be fine. You better start preparing before Mr. Kim arrives here.” He reminded her. Yerin once again felt the building up of adrenaline and excitement in her blood but it was mixed with worry.

Her father noticed the slight gloom in her face and heaved a deep breath and smiled of admiration and awe. “I’m glad I raised you two this close. You never fail to look after each other especially when I’m away. It is every parent’s dream to see their kids worry for each other and protect each other. I’m so proud of you two” he said. Yerin returned with a smile. “Tell you what. I’m going to give your brother a call and reassure of his state right now while you get ready? I’ll come and inform you once I get in contact with him. Ok?” he suggested.

“Okay Dad. Thank you” Yerin answered. She inched closer to her dad and gave him a kiss on his cheeks before sprinting towards her room.

ooOOoo

Yerin stood in front of her “rarely visited” walk-in closet. She wasn’t always in need of what holds beyond that door. She had bought a normal closet for all her day-to day clothes and uniforms. Business parties, and social gatherings were the only excuse for her to seek the magical wardrobe’s assistance.