Chapter 30

Yerin got discharged after a day and they were all heading back to Korea including Kris and Lian who were at LA having vacation.

Sehun decided that it was better to let everyone know the truth since he swore in his life that he was never going to leave Yerin again. He couldn't do it on his own. He needed everyone's help.

As soon as they entered the car from the airport Sehun already felt nervous and anxious of what everyone might react. He was scared that they might hate him for lying to them and for keeping it from them. He sought to just tell them the truth and pray that they understand him.

"Where are we going Sehun?" Chanyeol asked. It was Sehun who had a car take them to where he plans to reveal everything. "You did not answer us at the hospital. You were avoiding having conversations with us. Don't you think it's time for you to talk?" he said.

"I'll talk Chanyeol, but I'm not going to repeat myself. I'm going to tell you everything, you and the others." He answered.

"Who others are you talking about?"

"Kris and Lian."

Chanyeol slumped in his seat. "Just ease my mind and tell me where were going." He asked again.

Yerin looked around and sighed "Were going at Kim Taehyung's house aren't we?"

Sehun vaguely nodded. "Kim Taehyung deserves to know. And so does Choi Hae Won."

"What does Hale have to do about this? And have you forgotten who Taehyung is Sehun?" Chanyeol groaned.

"I am not forgetting Park Chanyeol!" he answered. "He is Elena's brother! And that's the main reason why he of all people deserves to know the truth!"

Chanyeol just shut his mouth and glared at him. He kept silent until they reached the front porch of Kim Taehyung's house. Several cars were parked outside and Sehun knew the others have arrived.

As soon as Sehun stepped out of the car, Taehyung came barging in to him with a fuming look.

"Since when did my house become a secret meeting place Oh Sehun!" he said.

"Shut up." Sehun said shoving him away. The truth was that, Sehun knew if he called Taehyung he might not come because of Chanyeol so the only way to have him was to go directly to where he is.

"Yerin." Taehyung suddenly smiled surprised to see her.

"Hi." Yerin smiled back at him.

"Don't go near her just yet you idiot, Chanyeol is here."

Taehyung sighed as he started to walk inside the house with Sehun. "What is Hae Won doing here Sehun?" he whispered to him.

"We are not sure why she's working with them. Don't you want to find out?"

Taehyung just shrugged.

--

Kris and Lian were sitting at the couch, Lian looking irritated especially when she caught sight of Sehun while Kris just stared blankly. Kyuhyun was also there and so are Kai, Luhan and Baekhyun.

Hale was sitting at the bar counter and was looking confused.

Luhan was looking pale and was just staring in front of him despite Kai constantly blabbering beside him. Luhan only stood when he saw Yerin struggling to walk inside the house. He immediately helped her out.

"Let's get to the point." Chanyeol interrupted everyone.

Sehun sighed. "Okay. Let's talk. Choi Hae Won. You first." He pointed at the confused girl.