vegetarian beans with low sodium

Ok i tried to write this chapter already but wattpad said fuck u so 😫💅

Here you go. Sorry for the like 2 week wait the other chapters was correct I got my phone taken 😫🤚
Also face reveal at 100k reads guys

🟥Hey I'm dping a new video wanna be in it?

⚰Sure I guess why.

🟥Well, I thought you would like the mod.

⚰Whats the mod?

🟥I'll tell you when you join the world tomorrow at around 5pm (my time)

⚰Oh.. Kay?

(🟥=tommy⚰=you)

Im bad at transitions but

You wake up, don't want to get out of your soft warm bed that fits your body perfectly when you sleep, but you have to because you remember that Tommy, your crush dare you say, wants to record a video with you.

You get up and off your lazy ass and feel cold, so you get a blanket and shower.

When your done you have a huge fight with yourself on whether or not you should try makeup or not, then decided not to (because your hot as fuck already)

You set up you things for playing mc with Tommy and then eat Dinner, because you are used to Tommy's sleep schedule, so you can play mc with him more.

Tommy dms you and says he should be ready in an hour, so you set the time your going to stream for that and ask some of the others who else is going to be in this video with you.

You find out that the others that are playing are Wilbur and philza only, because your taking the place that Quackity or Slime would take.

While you continue to wait for 5pm to come around you start to draw (or whatever u want idk).